There are somethings that are just unimaginable.

Is there anything that you just can't imagine someone doing? I know all over the world there is weird and disgusting things cops are arresting people for. I feel they are all good and should keep our neighborhoods better. Too bad unless they get the guns off the street my neighborhood will just be bad. All in all I am thinking of something that is just way over the top to me. I think the person who does it should not be released from the mental ward. With that said if your able to take your ....and stick it in someone with no heart beat. You need to be in a straight jacket for life.
Some people are just evil. I am fascinated by serial killers. How they use others as pawns. It is bizarre. I really wonder what makes them like this. In families where other siblings do fine in life but just one is a killer. Weird.
That is kind of weird for me to even think of enjoying.
@sharon6345 ......Why would there be any reason to enjoy this sort of thing?
You should be put away for life and never let go.
Amen to that as it's below the belt.
@bagarad (11796)
• Paso Robles, California
I can't believe the horrible things humans do to each other. I can understand just a bit when someone is poor and thinks he has no hope of a better life and acts out in crime. Nothing really justifies such behavior, but I can at least understand a bit. What I see no excuse for is people in supposedly peaceful protests looting, destroying businesses, attacking police for no reason, setting fire to cars, and hurting innocent bystanders. I have even less sympathy for the college students I saw rioting at Berkeley and burning vehicles because they objected to having someone they disagreed with speak on their campus. I lived through the 1960's when students at Berkeley were protesting for free speech and allowing people to say anything they wanted. I see that's changed. Now students only want to permit speech that they agree with. It's no wonder that alumni are cutting donations to their old schools way down or not giving at all. Why donate to a school whose students are willing to burn or attack school property and other students?