Looking for Some Freelance Work

Kochi, India
As mentioned in my bio, I am a Digital Marketing Consultant from India and working for a small level company. The issue is that I am too much busy at office that I could not reach home at the right time. Most of the day I have to sit late at office to complete the task and does not get time to spend with my wife, kids and parents. This is something that worries me a lot and even the pay scale at office are also not too high. I also have to spend a good amount of money on daily transportation to the office. This is the main reason why I am looking for some Freelance works from good clients. My main area of SEO, SEM, PPC, EMail Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Conversion Optimization, Content optimization etc. So I have started digging in the search of freelance works and when I get 2 or 4 clients from whom I can earn more than what I earn from my daily job, I will be quitting my job. I know that freelance job is also a tough thing, but atleast you can make your presence at home and spend time with your dear ones. You can also work at your own desired time and the only thing that you need to worry is about the output of the work. I will be searching for all my connections on different social media sites for any freelance Digital Marketing jobs and hope that I will find a couple of work that can keep me financially stable and professionally motivated.
• Jakarta, Indonesia
If you decide to quit your office job because of your freelance work, I think the freelance works' revenue should be more than your previous job. I am a self-employed too. I concern in blogging to drive traffic to my blog and make some money from the traffic such as PPC, PPL, PP, and so on. But, you need to make sure that all things of your preparation to move to a freelancer.
• Kochi, India
You are right..we need to be well prepared before moving on...
• Jakarta, Indonesia
@geopiscean Yes, George! This issue need a well-prepared considerations.
• Kochi, India
@januar1986 Yes...Otherwise we can land in trouble..
@Manvi_83 (156)
• Bhubaneswar, India
All the best .Hope you will get it soon ..
• Kochi, India
Thanks for your wishes!
@Manvi_83 (156)
• Bhubaneswar, India
@geopiscean My pleasure
@mohdovi (1096)
I dont think this is the good decision. In online job the money is not fixed.
• Kochi, India
Yes...this is something that we need to be careful about...
I would be very careful about giving up a paid job to take on working from home. I wish you well with it but I fear it is fraught with difficulties.
• Kochi, India
Yes...I know that there will be challenges. But I will quit my job only when I feel secure about my freelance projects..