Waking Up Mix Up

I woke up this morning not having realized that @Susan2015 had already gotten up. Here is what happened next: A cold wet nose (Penny Our Terrier Mix) touched my cheek. I responded with the following: "Are you okay honey? you seem to have a runny nose." Upon realizing it was Penny and not @Susan2015 I corrected myself and told Penny I was getting up. Add to this that I was not entirely awake initially and it really was a bit of a surprise! Have you ever had something like this happen?
• Lenox, Georgia
Lol no but thank you for the laugh!
@LovingMyBabies Seems you could use a laugh. Praying for your situation. Hope the baby is doing well.
• Lenox, Georgia
@Berniezeitler Thank you for the prayers. Josiah is finally starting to turn where he belongs so we shall see how it goes. =)
Well, I am sure Penny loved your sweet words! She will be a happy pup all day long! I am sure I have uttered many not-quite-awake words that were off the mark.
I have to laugh that you thought Susan had a cold, wet nose
lol, not in some time