~ Sympathy! Toothache!

@mayameen (122)
United Kingdom
Is there really any pain like toothache. I've had 3 kids and yer tooth pain oh my! I've just returned from the dentist who attacked me with 2 major fillings and did warn me that the nerve was exposed and so I may possibly be in pain. No kidding! Numbing infection has just worn off and it's theorising and my whole right side feels like she smashed it with a hammer... I have to go back to have a root canal on it but am hoping this eases. Sympathy please
If you take an epsom salt bath it will all go away.
@mayameen (122)
Ah really... I wish I had seen this before I went out shopping don't have Epsom salts but will try and pick some up tomorrow as I'm still in pain. Thanks for the tip
@mayameen pour the entire box in the tub.
@mayameen (122)
@sharon6345 fab thank you I'm so doing this tomorrow I've had enough
@Gillygirl (17340)
• Sutton, England
You have my sympathy, toothache is painful. I don't like going to the dentist.
Paying dthe dentist to hurt ones gums lol
@Gillygirl (17340)
• Sutton, England
@Friendlypink And a lot of money, ouch!
@mayameen (122)
@Gillygirl I know! And she did a really good job. I'm still in pain 14 hours later thought they were supposed to make it better not worse lol
Omg that is what i hate the most, toothache. I can endure crumps like period crumps but not toothache ouch
@mayameen (122)
Right! On the dentist couch today I said to her I'd rather be in labour giving birth than laying here in so much pain. It's pointless pain lol hate it and I'm still throbbing 14 hours later