Been gone two hours and came home disgusted.

I went to the bank to get money to go to the gym. As I am walking I see a black bag and due to my bad vision I got startled. I then see a squirrel darting towards me. I could only think of a rat. I was about to lose it. I see people and could not see thier faces. I leave the bank and go to the store to buy my lock. I then realize my nerves are shot taking the bus would not be good. I then find myself walking to where I did not know. I just walked and something said put money on G phone bill. so I went to 4 phone places and non of them were his carrier. I see my sister and she opene up her pocket book handed me $20 an said here is your sister support. I laughed and she said she will see me with more soon. I said I want hundred and we laughed and hugged. Then I go three blocks to put that money on the bill at another store. Come to find out he was no longer with them. They did something to the phone and found he still had voice mail. So I then hear Judy in my ear say do something for myself. I walk two blocks and buy a scratch off. Won back my buck. Walk two blocks to cash in and get another card. Lost that one. Go three blocks and spend $7 buying me more to take home. I find a game for $2 where you could win a grand a week for life. I buy 3 tickets. Which are in my dresser. I then hear in My head take care of you first. I go buy myself some coffee like Tina ha me wanting this morning. I buy some rice chips and now I am home. I put $15 in my draw and said screw that bill. You can't do anything nice for people. He could have at least told me he changed carriers since last month. I am almost positive we were with the same metro when I paid on the bill before. Oh no more walking for me today. coffee time.
Just enjoy a good cup of coffee
and chips right now that is what I am doing. Oh it's so good.
Didn't think of it probably. He wasn't thinking. Concerned with his situation.
Oh he called me and I had the wrong number all along. It would have been on someone elses account. it's the same carrier as me.
@sharon6345 ......Man, oh, man.
G is a big boy and can take care of himself. You do the same.
He is trying his best. He could use the help though so I don't mind.
You sure did a lot of walking for one day. I got a survey check in the mail so we re getting a little bit of food with it. Patches needs cat litter so that will be first.
That is good. I am going to pay my bills tomorrow and treat myself.