There is nothing in the world for me to do.

I am going to have to get up and rearrange something. I am here all alone and there i just nothing of interest to me. I am tired of typing. Have nothing but one single item to wash. I have a new mop but the floors are clean. I think I will mop any way. Sink if clean of dishes. Bathroom is done. I don't feel like watching tv. And going outside is out of the question. My neighbor is on her way to sleep. The only thing I could think of is rearranging my christmas closet. But I packed all my gifts weeks ago. I wish I were interested in a hot bath. The only thing of any interest would be a dollar tree run. One thing I want to not do is online shopping. But I am tempted to at least window shop. What a dang life. nothing to do. But I will go check my mail oh my phone is ringing. yeah.
I hope it is a friend that called and not someone trying to sale you something.
You are doing well. Window shopping could be a problem if you think you might buy. Talking on the phone is a nice time killer.
@sharon6345 ......That may be a good thing.
@Plethos (10310)
If you like, I can go over and spill something on the floor for you.
you can oh how sweet. I am going to just make myself have something to do. I am going to wash that one item.
@Plethos (10310)
@sharon6345 - you'll be okay as long as you ain't scrubbing the floor with a toothbrush.
A bath sounds delightful!
Yes it would be if I were interested.
@prinzcy (5058)
Or, you can continue posting here. Some of us still awake and can reply back.
There are days like that when there is nothing to do but I am sure you will find something. Glad you got a phone call though. That helps pass the time!