typing speed

Kingston, New York
Hi Does any one know how to get typing speed up on lap top? AS of right now my speed is 4 words per minutes if I can get it up to like 30 word per minutes I might be able to get data entry job. So this is why I want to get faster at typing and yes I know I have to get better at spelling to.
@MoonMaa (403)
You might want to try this site out: It looks fun and you can get help with your typing speed.
Race against live opponents typing quotes from books, movies, and songs.
• Kingston, New York
thanks is this a free site or do they charge ?
@MoonMaa (403)
@eagletrek2 I believe it's free. I didn't see anything that said you had to pay.
• Kingston, New York
@MoonMaa I like that thanks
If you do a search you will find free testing site. Keep practicing those test and your speed will get faster. I did it for months. I cna now type faster but my hands are not on the proper keys. Which I don't mind. you will enjoy the classes as well.
• Kingston, New York
Hi this is what I am looking for thanks
@eagletrek2 Your welcome.
I do not believe that it is possible to type fast on a laptop, you surely could if you add a keyboard.
• Eugene, Oregon
I believe that there are some online courses available.