My heart aches for my mom.

I can't expect anyone to really understand me. I never had anyone die that hit me like my brother. I am blessed because slowly but surely I am doing rather good. I am not going to let it take me down. I miss him and go through my moments but over all I need to live for me. I know everyone deals with this in their own way. Just about everyday I could hear that my mom is breaking down. If I am there with her she does things that freak me out. I know it's not the same losing a brother as a son. But she is looking out the window for him. Over the past few days she catches herself from busting out crying. Goodness what is it that we can do for her. I just called an I know she is crying. I said mom I know you don't want medication but you need someone to talk to. She was quiet. . I am not able to deal with this. Please help me understand how long this will go on. I am in insensitive to her pain but I was scared when she ran to the door thinking she heard his keys. his house key was on her table. I feel awful I am not sure what to do but stay in my house.
If she belongs to a church, maybe that can help her. I guess the best would be to take her to a doctor but she has to want to go.
church is not going t help my mom. If it was she would not be hurting this bad. She is on most of the boards. Holds a few important office spots. Prays morning noon and night. It's not helping so she must change something.
@sharon6345 Why won´t the church help? That´s what they are for, after all
There is nothing you can do for her if she does not want professional help. Hopefully in time she will realize he is gone.
I kind of figured that but it's breaking my heart.
@sugartoes (42048)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@sharon6345 if you know Valerie she can help you understand more on this than anyone she help me.