Ready to Call It a Night

Green Bay, Wisconsin
I'm sitting here yawning. So it looks like the end of the day is here for me. It was a good day overall. I didn't do a lot, yet I was still up early this morning and spent most of it with my older son. Maybe it's the change in routine that tires me out. At any rate, I'm going to leave you until tomorrow, when I have no plans at all except to get caught up on everything - notifications, writing, game. I have close to 200 notifications spread over the last two days. I will get to them, I promise. Goodnight for now. See you in the morning. I hope you all had a good day and a restful night. Thanks for reading.
Those notifications that you are talking about. Do they include notifications wen someone likes your activity? I hav disabled likes as that would clutter my notifcations.
No. I disabled likes a long time ago.
@just4him May be if you checked them twice in the day they will not accumulate.
@allknowing I would have even more.
@TheSojourner (18142)
I hope you sleep well. I just got home a little bit ago and I am going to jump in the hot shower to try and warm my bones and then head to bed early
That sounds like a wonderful plan. I hope you got a good night's sleep.
@just4him haven't been sleeping too well lately. But this too shall pass
@CoralLevang I hope it does and you can get a good night's sleep.
The notifications seem to build up very quickly sometimes.
@sugartoes (46072)
• Greencastle, Indiana
sometime it's good to have them SOME WHAT pile up if you want to just respond back & nothing else for the day I do that & it really helps me to build my bank up then the next day I write a post then I go on other peoples post the 3rd day & each day I pick one thing to do & stick with it.
@sugartoes That's a good way to do it too.
@sugartoes (46072)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@JudyEv yeah that's why I don't post every day maybe every 2-3 days apart & it helps me out.
It is 11 PM here and I will be up until 2AM. Have a good night sleep;
Lately I'm getting up around the time you go to bed. There was a time when I did stay up that late.
• Prairieville, Louisiana
You should turn all notifications off.
Why would I want to do that? It would be counter productive. I wouldn't see any of the comments and be able to go to all the profiles I do during the day. It would also be very snobbish of me, and I'm not a snob.
• Prairieville, Louisiana
I am about to call it a night myself in mylot.
I hope you had a good night's sleep.
@Daljinder (22202)
Aww! so soon? I think you just arrived here. Anyways rest is important so good night!
I probably did, but my schedule has been crazy lately for wake and sleep.
I have 100 odd atm, and no more time! After work apparently it is
I am two days behind and over 200 notifications. I'll be here for a while trying to catch up. After church that is. I've been doing a lot of writing lately, which is why I'm so far behind.
@just4him I only have 45 notifications, but I need to run through new stuff from yesterday as well
@Jessicalynnt I'm over 200 which is down from the 300+ I started with this morning.
I did not feel very well yesterday, I had to take a hot bath to get warm before going to sleep. I hope you had a good night.
I hope you're feeling much better. Hot baths/showers help me get warm as well. I hope it helped you sleep.
@just4him I had another not very good night. I have fallen asleep almost as I touched the bed and two hours later I was awake.
@LadyDuck Maybe you need something to help you sleep like warm milk or tea. Chamomile is good for sleep.
@alberello75 (21275)
• Genova, Italy
200 notifications. Well I see you commit a lot of Mylot. Also I recently I try to do my best. Target: Take the redeem (5$) for the end of the month. At the moment I am at $1.34, I say a bit low. What do you think about?
I'm a couple days behind in notifications, which is why the number is so high. I hope you can make payout.
@alberello75 (21275)
• Genova, Italy
@just4him I am trying in every way to reach the payout of $ 5, redeemable in March, at the moment I am at $ 1.54 I know that it is my fixation, but if I'm not indiscreet, may I ask how you have idea of spending this Sunday? Regards, Alessandro
@alberello75 I'll be going to church soon, and then I'll be spending my time here and working on a book. I also have a game running when I'm here.
@pureme (1478)
200" notification? That's much, highest I've got is 50
I'm two days behind, so I have a lot.
@pureme (1478)
@just4him OK. It has piled up to that.
@pureme Yes, and it's been an active day, so I still have over 200 and I'm only a day behind now.
@sugartoes (46072)
• Greencastle, Indiana
you have a peaceful sleep while I work my fingers to the bone it's going on 3 am right now but I'm fixing to go to bed here pretty soon. it's gonna be a all day inside so I'll be back too.
I hope peace is reigning in your life after all the c you've been dealing with lately.
@happyhaha (293)
• Fuzhou, China
I thought you will be very happy to read so many notifications. And it is will good overall.
I am happy to read all the notifications. It helps me meet new people.
Wow that was a lot of notifications. For how long you havent check it? Is it only for one day?
I'm two days behind in notifications because I've been spending time away from the site and writing. I'm trying to catch up, but it might take a bit to do that as I have a lot of writing I must do. I'm trying to finish my novel. I'm also working on another to get it ready for a second edition.