Best country to live is India

Hyderabad, India
Hi friends most of you agree with me that the India is a peace full country where in the entire history we have not initiated war on any country for any thing. Other's have been ruled for so many years and they killed us in millions but still we exist we have nearly more than 1 lakh of casts, We are not similar to each other but still we leave peacefully and with a unity. Here is the country we proud each other achievements even if they are Muslims, Christians, Hindus, Sikh and all my other community friends. We are a colorful country where we believe in peace and only peace and Good thing is that we have a world class leader with great leadership skill who's name called "Mr. Modi". We all love him.
@Ayuriny (5176)
• Denpasar, Indonesia
Yeah, you should be proud of your country.
• Bhubaneshwar, India
yeah....you would be an Indian soon....
@Ayuriny (5176)
• Denpasar, Indonesia
• Bhubaneshwar, India
@Ayuriny or Canadian...
@iridion9 (9232)
I don't thin INDIA is the best country to live. Poverty in India is prevalence... So no India is not the best country to live. But I'm not saying all of it's regions are not nice to live some part of India are really clean and avanced and the nature are had been takin care by the people who live there.
• Bhubaneshwar, India
yes...you are right
• Hyderabad, India
but iridion9 it is not completely true so according to you philippines is also not good not even usa no country is perfect but our country is even though poor exist in our country we still mange to eat atleast 2times in a day which is good. and also even if we are poor but any one comes to our home asking food we never deny to any one not even to animals that is the culture of our great country and tradition which we follow since 1000 years one and only one of the oldest civilization existence in the world with proof.
@iridion9 (9232)
@AJAYSAXENA I'm not saying our country Philippines is a nice country. Yes Philippines is not perfect it has bad and good side too.. Yes it is true INDIA is one of the oldest civilizationg including the religion which is HINDUISM.
@princemaxp (2048)
• Bhubaneshwar, India
I think you should first edit the title of the discussion...and yes the best country to live in is India...now I have to hear from my GF
• Hyderabad, India
edit what else my freind
• Bhubaneshwar, India
@AJAYSAXENA Nothing more....
• Hyderabad, India
@princemaxp How is whether in Bhubaneshwar ?
@pureme (1475)
i like india because of their medical team, so powerful, they know what they are doing.
• Hyderabad, India
Do you heard ever about Ayurveda, Yoga it is also a power full one.
@pureme (1475)
@AJAYSAXENA OK. Though I don't really know it.
@Slayqueen (944)
Mera India.
@shaynas (5527)
I think everyone feels same about their country! There is nothing better than the motherland!
@Manvi_83 (156)
• Bhubaneswar, India
yes ...proud Indian...
@SAM774 (4077)
yes agree... i am proud of INDIA :)