After a long time on Mylot...

@sukhmani (701)
Yeah.. Using Mylot after a long time.. After four or five months ..lot things are happened in this duration.. Most important is I got married and really enjoying my married life.
@mohdovi (1100)
congrats, hope you enjoying your married life.
@sukhmani (701)
Thanks.. I am really enjoying the new phase of my life.
@mohdovi (1100)
@sukhmani gud, god bless the couple
@sukhmani (701)
@mohdovi thanks for your wishes
@Manvi_83 (156)
• Bhubaneswar, India
Congrats..Njoy your married life...
@sukhmani (701)
Thanks for the wishes
Wow! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! THAT is so great and romantic to hear. God bless and always make Jesus as the center of your life. And always fill your mind and heart that everyday is your husband is falling for you increasingly and you are the same with him. Don't let negativity enters your relationship. Love is build with trust, respect,understanding, and bringing the best out of each other and not the worst. Be wise in dealing with. Life and don't be eaten by emotion. Always ask the Lord with wisdom. Partner with God so you won't be astray. And of course always pray for your new family.
@sukhmani (701)
Thanks for your wishes.. Really love your words about relationship...God bless you too
@else34 (13606)
• New Delhi, India
Welcome back.I'm here to after about a couple of months.Now I'm accssessing mylot with a smartphone.