I am being harassed here!

By DJ
@Daljinder (22198)
What do you suppose I should do? I don't want to cause any unnecessary trouble with anyone here. But I had to put it out there too. Besides leaving myLot and making myself scarce, what would the appropriate action be? ..........................while you lovely peeps think about that I will go tackle the notifications which are what harassing me! I swear I have never had this many notifications piled up. No seriously, everytime I open up my discussion to answer back to the responses, I get sucked into the conversations happening at present time. It results in the responses being unattended. Maybe I should stop making more discussions for the moment. Drat! I just wrote one, didn' t I? Oh well.... P. S. Did you notice that the photo issue is gone now? (Photo by Mr. Google)
@mysdianait (64058)
Is that the term for it - harassed? I can't get caught up. I had one day off from here this week (it just happened to be my birthday) and now they have piled up and, like you, they pile up again when I am dealing with them too Maybe everyone will have Sunday off and we cabn catch up completely?
@Daljinder (22198)
@mysdianait I deal with them until there are barely 10 or 20 left and go to sleep. When I wake up it's again back up. smh! I was hoping for the weekend break too
@DaddyEvil (26042)
• Aurora, Missouri
Uhm... I have been trying to catch up with the piles of notifications people throw at me for three weeks now, MysD! SMH! I actually managed to get them down to 36 left several days ago, but then someone started a new discussion and everyone kept talking to me and playing, so now, I have gone back up to 122 (three hours ago) and now they are at 110 (9:49 pm in Missouri, right now.). I will continue to plug along, having as much fun as I can and hope something amazing will happen!!! (The amazing thing I am hoping for is that people will keep throwing notifications at me but won't be upset when it takes me a little while to reply to them! )
@pgntwo (22752)
• Tripoli, Lebanon
@DaddyEvil Does the bank balance rise along with the number of notifications, perchance? Or have you, like I have, switched off certain notification categories (eg. no notifications on a like, etc)?
Lucky you I haven't been getting many notifications at all in the last week.
@Daljinder (22198)
@Happy3BeMe I think people were still confused over the sudden name change. Let them get used to this new avatar.
@Daljinder (22198)
@vandana7 You need blood! Who should I call for you to feed?
@vandana7 (68484)
@Daljinder .. Who else but @DaddyEvil... I love troubling DE...don't you know..some people are born to be troubled by me...DE ..unfortunately is in that group.
What I do notice is you made me laugh. That was the goal right..
@UncleJoe (11229)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Hey, @sharon6345 I thought that was MY job!
@UncleJoe You know I did not even see the username. lol I can't get enough of you.
@Daljinder (22198)
@sharon6345 Happiness is always the goal Glad to make you laugh.
@pgntwo (22752)
• Tripoli, Lebanon
Yes, persistence pays off... ;)
@Daljinder (22198)
@pgntwo I will need that to finally able to tackle responses
@DaddyEvil (26042)
• Aurora, Missouri
Uhm... have you ever actually seen persistence pay off, pgn, or is that just a palliative someone once told you but never bothered to prove? (I have a silly feeling you are going to try to foist another saying similar to that one on me until I give up and leave you alone, pgn.....) I say, good luck to us, every one! (We all need it, too!)
@pgntwo (22752)
• Tripoli, Lebanon
@DaddyEvil I saw a film once, where they were panning for gold... That scenario matched the idiom to a tee.
You are getting harass there.Why is this.
@Daljinder (22198)
@amadeo Try tackling 330+ notifications and try to answer all the responses you get as well. I have never dealt with that many notifications before.
That is great that the photo issue is gone now. I hope you have no one else harassing you.
@Daljinder (22198)
@jstory07 I am happy that photo issue is no longer a problem. Photos make posts, comments and responses interesting and more explanatory when needed. Yeah I am done with majority of notifications. Now answering as many responses as I can.
Well blow me down, who wooda thunk you'd be hareassed??
@Daljinder (22198)
@rebelann I am being spared today. I can take a breather finally .
The day isn't over yet @Daljinder .... oh wait, I guess it is over there
@Daljinder (22198)
@rebelann Two and half hours left for the day to end. I will be awake the whole night and into the morning. We shall see then
I thought someone was truly harassing you here at mylot and I was going to tell you to report it and block the person but I reread it and see you are just joking band that it is just your notifications keeping you busy. That's a good thing as it helps increase your bank account here all that interaction. I am here currently to avoid doing the things I am supposed to be doing...Packing for a trip I am super nervous about.
@DaddyEvil (26042)
• Aurora, Missouri
I hope you have a good trip, Shaggin! Please drive, fly or walk safely! DON'T forget to come back to us, either! (I am not feeling like tracking you down just to drag you back, kicking and screaming! At least, not today! Tomorrow, I may change my mind! )
@DaddyEvil Aww how sweet. I did have acess to wifi at my brother in laws house so when I wasn't busy I did post a bit. Now to catch up!
@Daljinder (22198)
@shaggin Why are you nervous? Is it the travelling that makes you nervous?
@akalinus (22103)
I must be the only person not knowing what this photo problem was. Would someone please tell me so I don't go mad wondering?
@Daljinder (22198)
@akalinus. Yesterday we were not able to post pictures in comments and responses. The pictures were not showing up. Just a small blank box will appear in place of pictures. Some of the members' profile pictures also disappeared and only blank space showed with black outlining. Same thing with the discussions. Admin posted an update on that. Now it is working!
@akalinus (22103)
@Daljinder Oh, I wondered because I was having trouble posting photos until @DE told me how to resize them. The ones my phone took were too big. I thought it might have been an issue like that.
@DaddyEvil (26042)
• Aurora, Missouri
@akalinus You aren't the only one, hon! I came onto myLot this evening, opened my notifications and someone had Suggested Alex's thread to me. I have had no problems with photos today, so was totally lost. I looked at the notifications and people were talking to me from that thread, too. Okkkaaaayyyy! I still have very little idea what happened, except for the little I garnered from DJ talking to rebelann! SMH!
@sabtraversa (13331)
You would complain of having no notifications at all. The conversations will end someday, don't give up. JUST DO IT! And yes, I noticed the image bug was fixed and I started posting again.
@Daljinder (22198)
@sabtraversa I used to keep all the notifications until they deleted themselves. Now I have been deleting them myself (after answering) in consolation that "Yes I did make some dent in it"
@Daljinder (22198)
@sabtraversa I see that now. From henceforth, I decree all the notifications to be beheaded by sunrise.
@PatZAnthony (13118)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Yes, those notices just keep coming, don't they? You might have to hire someone to help if you get too busy.
@Daljinder (22198)
@PatZAnthony YAS! Actually, they have slowed down now since its the weekend. I am glad I will be able to kill them now.
@1hopefulman (33546)
I find that when things pile up I stop posting for a while. I hate to see comments to which I have not attended.
@Daljinder (22198)
@1hopefulman Usually, I don't post at all unless I have something to share and a question to ask. Apparently, February has my brain juices running so I have posted back to back posts. Now I have to deal with it
Those notifications sure are sneaky and never stop coming-which of course is a good thing! I noticed the photo problem has been fixed, that's awesome! =)
@Daljinder (22198)
@LovingMyBabies Oh yes! You are right. I finished some today and am replying on new posts to as well answering responses on my posts. They will surely add up again tomorrow. lol There is no winning it.
@Gillygirl (17603)
• Sutton, England
I seriously thought somebody was harassing you at first. Notifications are a pain I've just finished the rest of mine. Good the photo problems been fixed.
@DaddyEvil (26042)
• Aurora, Missouri
Uhm... Gillian, are you suggesting you could use more notifications, now? I could TRY to see if I could help you a little bit, maybe? (Just an innocent suggestion, of course! grinning at you!)
@Gillygirl (17603)
• Sutton, England
@DaddyEvil No daddy, I clearing loads out now. (grinning back at you).
@Daljinder (22198)
@Gillygirl I am cleared of all notifications now. so its all good...... for now!
@KristenH (25151)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Oh no. Maybe you should report the person to Alex and let the admin take care of it. No one should be harassed. You could also block the person too. Glad it was just a joke and hooray for photo issue fixed.
@Daljinder (22198)
@KristenH How many of them I would be blocking? lol It will be all of them.
@KristenH (25151)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@Daljinder Good question. As many as you need to block I guess.
@Daljinder (22198)
@KristenH *sucks in breath* but but but.... who will I talk with then? I guess I will just have to deal with it.
@Aushaw (887)
Good one
@Daljinder (22198)
@Aushaw Thanks!
@Aushaw (887)
@amandajay (18071)
• North Shore, New Zealand
see people here love you so much.... haha,,,, be happy harassment with benefits. 2 in 1
@Daljinder (22198)
@amandajay They sure do. I am finding that out. How are you by the way?
@amandajay (18071)
• North Shore, New Zealand
@Daljinder im doing very well... But going through a hard time and busy as well
@fishtiger58 (30319)
• Momence, Illinois
I did notice the photo issue I hope that's fixed, I think I noticed all the pics back.
@Daljinder (22198)
@fushtiger58 I still am seeing some profile pictures missing at random intervals.
@fishtiger58 (30319)
• Momence, Illinois
@Daljinder It seems to be better now
@TheSojourner (17298)
Oh, to be so harassed!
@Daljinder (22198)
@CoralLevang Are you being spared from this?
@Daljinder what all I mean is that writing and responding it's not a bad thing... I don't think. It's interesting to me to learn about other people and see when people write and when they comment them what they comment on. Sometimes it's just the luck of the draw.
• Walnut Creek, California
I'll post a photo on my comment, just to be sure!
@Daljinder (22198)
@TheHorse Some profile pictures are not showing up for me and the pictures beside YouTube links.