My bitter experience in the University

@pureme (1475)
I was in the class with my classmates as usual, a general class this time. the lecture was not interested to me but I was there. Students were making noise, the lecturer was looking for a scapegoat. Then he said "get up" pointing to my side, I thought I can't be the one he's pointing at but unfortunately I was the one He abused me in the presence of close to 800 students. I still can't forget, a very bitter experience. What is your own bitter experience that's hard to forget. #bepure
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
Such embarrassing things happen.Be patient,if you're a serious student,your teachers will realize it one day.
@pureme (1475)
Most of our universities here don't treat students well, the lectures feel they are 100% in control..
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@pureme Agree.One of the problems that new students face is ragging.
@pureme (1475)
@else34 you are very right
@msiduri (5754)
It's humiliating when something like that happens, but generally, most students know you were not the guilty party and that the instructor is a jerk. I would let it go.
@pureme (1475)
Yes, I will take to your advice
@msiduri (5754)
@pureme I hope you do well in your course.
@shaynas (5529)
I know that must be embarrassing. But that's a very normal thing in university..happens with many one. Don't feel bad
@pureme (1475)
Thanks so much
@shaynas (5529)
@HAPPSINGH M doing good. Thanks :)
• Peoria, Arizona
That is absolutely awful. The good students are always the ones the one that have to take the blame for everything. I know that first hand for all my years in elementary and high school. But never in that mass amount of people. That is unfortunate.
@pureme (1475)
Very unfortunate