It's Sunday, the Lord's Day

@pahak627 (4203)
Early today, I went to the church and attended the 6:00 o'clock mass. I just won a temptation. I woke up as early as 5:06 in the morning but I immediately played the only game that I played on my ipad, Paradise Bay. I was near the next level so I tried to complete the level. When I finally reached the next level, it was already a few minutes past 6:00. The mass has already begun. I quickly went to the bathroom and prepared and then dressed for church. I arrived at the church in time for the homily. Oh I missed the readings!.. But I was confident because I will be going with the choir for the 9:00 o'clock mass at the chapel in the nearby barangay under our parish. There I had completed the entire mass Then by 2:00 o'clock we will go up to another barangay where there will be a mass too. There are really temptations that we experience. The devil is just around looking for a chance to tempt us. I was almost lost this morning.
Yes the devil will tempt us any way he can. Glad you made it to mass.
@pahak627 (4203)
You're right. Whenever he has a chance, he will do anything just to stop us from what we are supposed to be doing rightfully.
@HAPPSINGH I wish we could but we don't have the gas in the van this week to get there and back. =(