Ghost

@hillhjill (5011)
How many ppl here belive in ghost.. I have seen some crazy stuff in my life time.. but I'm also the person that will go and look for it.. I would love to be a ghost hunter that would just be awesome lol.
• Chennai, India
Just like you I'm afraid of ghosts but at the same time I'm curious to know their existence. At night, once we switch off the lights, I would open the Camera in my phone to check if I could find any white image. Crazy me!!
@princemaxp (2051)
• Bhubaneshwar, India
I believe in them....but haven't seen them yet....
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
I'm not supersticious,but believe in the paranormal.I believe ghosts exist.I have had many spooky experiences that were extremely frightening and inexplicable.
It's funny you should mention ghost hunting. It makes me think of someone I used to know who wanted to do the same. I am not sure how serious they were about it though. I do believe in ghosts. I've talked about my experiences many many times here on mylot. I do not necessarily believe in bad spirits, but I do believe in spirits that roam the earth because of their tragic end.
@hillhjill (5011)
Same here..
@hillhjill What do you think of the possibility of residual energy? What I mean is, the theory that not every experience is a true ghost... but just the energy left over from a boisterous day. Like for instance, you are one of the only people in a building that, during the day, is busy with life and activity. You hear noises, not easily explained, is this just groans of a building, a spirit, or just residual energy not ascribed to any of the prior two?
@hillhjill (5011)
@ScribbledAdNauseum yeah I believe that is a thing as well residual energy I believe it can be very strong and last well I guess forever.
@nomus24g (22973)
and what are those crazy stuffs???