I think it is funny and I am not sorry that I am not sorry that I think it is funny

Anagrams. "A word, phrase, or name formed by rearranging the letters of another" I've seen a few good ones over the years...but last night I think I found my favorite one ever. I don't know who figured it out, but they deserve a Medal of Honor...or at least a special mention. It appears an anagram of Donald J Trump is Lord J Dampnut. I about fell out of my chair laughing when I saw that last night. And I'll give you two guesses what I'll be calling him most of the time from now on. And the first one doesn't count.
There has to be more to some of these anagrams than just coincidence surely.
I love this one, it's incredible how appropriate it is to the Donald.
@owlwings (39362)
• Cambridge, England
That should make the darn dolt jump!
@Morleyhunt (19806)
Funny how some things stick. I love anagrams, but my best nicknames weren't anagrams. A couple of the fellows I worked with at one time mere of Hispanic background. They sent me three of them one day do do a job they bungled so badly they were always referred to as the three amigos after that. One of the other men working as a helper was a few bricks short of a full load....one day he did something really stupid and someone called him a Dinkledorff....from then on you know what he was called.
well, i think anyone lefty or righty could agree that is funny.
@vandana7 (66018)
Brilliant...but to be honest, he is trying to do something against the stream so far, and has the interests of homeless Americans in his heart..whatever others might think. He is dumb...does not know what to talk and is inclined to be rash as well. That still does not mean that he does not care for the Americans...
Where are you getting that he has the interests of the homeless in his heart?
@vandana7 (66018)
@JolietJake .. I feel that when he is trying to get the jobs back into the US and prevent others from usurping the jobs of Americans, he cares for Americans ..agreed lopsided way...but still..
@vandana7 But he still hasn't brought his clothing factories to the USA, all of them are still overseas...I am afraid many people think he is doing more for America than he is...he is only doing things for Trump...
@topffer (34499)
• France
It was written, but we did not read it, "Open his eyes, Lord, so that he may see."
@topffer (34499)
• France
I think that it will stay : it is already famous.
An anagram or "alternative name" for the worst president in the history of the USA. Coined by Colin Mochrie (of Whose Line is it Anyway fame) on 20...
that is actually pretty funny
@pgntwo (21731)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
That's a funny one!
@FayeHazel (18475)
Lol! That's funny. There's another one going around something about Donald Duck...
sounds pretty accurate to me.
@crossbones27 (20260)
• Redlands, California
And here I thought I was being to hard on Trump. Is it really possible to be to hard on a bully?
@besweet (7230)
• Greece
Lol It is a funny anagram indeed!
It just gets worse and worse. The orange man of the yellow hair has a load of names. I wonder what his wife calls him.