Yesterday I was lonely.

Yesterday I was very lonely here all alone. Now don't get me wrong I love my alone time. But at times too much gets to be sad for me. I cried a few times yesterday as well. Not many just three times. I also wished that my daughter would have called to say good morning,afternoon or night. Not one happened. I ended up going to bed very early as I could not feel like that any longer. Then this morning I am all tucked in bed and G arrived. Saying my name all loud. I said what are you doing here so early. He said what you want me to leave. I quickly got up and said no. Ran in the bathroom to brush my teeth. He wanted to spend Superbowl Sunday with me. I am crazy because I thought Super Bowl was last night. I guess tonight will be noisy in the building. But I hope he get a call to go else where. I can't take company too long. Funny right.
i'm sorry for your lonely day. i understand. sometimes i feel lonely too.
I am glad it's over now for me.
@sabtraversa (10033)
I feel about the same, the extremes are somehow unbearable.
@sabtraversa (10033)
@HAPPSINGH Now that's scary.
I can understand that. It isn't bad to cry. Getting those emotions out is very healthy. Maybe he will get a call.
Enjoy your time together
@DWDavis (10809)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
I think it's nice that G wants to spend the day with you.
Yes that is funny that you wanted company but now you want him to leave. I hope you enjoy your time with him.
Yes, even though we enjoy our alone time, there are moments when we need to be with people. Like you, seeing people for just a short time is enough for me.