V 8 splash.

This is a very popular drink around here. It costs about 3 and change across the street. I got it for less than $2 last night. I don't like it for myself though. Something about these I can't drink. I think I will just keep buying them to see if I find one I can enjoy. This one will be for G. Do you like this juice? I bought some orange pineapple for myself. I do hope to enjoy that. I bought juice because of a little devil telling me to buy some. I can't do breakfast every day so I will do juice and water. Well what are you doing for the Superbowl tonight? I am here alone now about to find a movie..
@jhechorain (1234)
• Susanville, California
V8 splash is really tasty. I like to look for cheap juices sometimes too.
I hope to find this flavor enjoyable.
• Susanville, California
All of the flavors I have tried I have liked and wish I had more.
Nice. The stuff to me is very sweet, too sweet. But thats a good deal. And it seems good for you. I will be working while the game is ending. Thats fine by me though.
I might not like it if that is the case. those drinks get me sick.
@KristenH (19086)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
I've had it from time to time. It's good stuff. I usually get it for sale and with coupons too. I just ordered Chinese food for dinner.
That is good I am having a salad which is nice.
@KristenH (19086)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@sharon6345 That's good to hear.