Almost Super Bowl time adventures of Rooger.

Banks, Oregon
Hey, everyone and, I hope all is well in your neck of the woods, things are good here, me and, Rooger woke up to a ton of snow. but at least it's the kind you can walk in fairly easy, not the really slick stuff, anyway we had a nice walk and, the scenery was beautiful, after that we came back home and, sawed up more firewood, now we are just home relaxing getting ready to watch the Super bowl. I expect a high scoring good game. I will take the Falcons 31-28. Alright well going to get to a bunch of your posts now and, eat my breakfast, be back with my favorite rock songs of the 80's series after the super bowl.
Rooger and Ghost just want to take a peek at the Kitten Bowl and the Puppy Bowl. They told Molly that. Glad the snow is not the slick stuff!
We may try too check it out at some point and, thanks so far so good.
Glad you were still able to get in your walk even though you got snow. Seems lots of people are rooting for the Falcons to win
I almost always pick the under dog and, thanks.
I guess myLot will go quiet for a while while the Superbowl is on.
It's almost over now.
@TRBRocks420 Haha. I didn't notice the difference. My keyboard stopped working and - all by myself - I worked out it needed new batteries and I've put them in. But I logged out and in again before I worked out the battery issue so I guess that took up the Superbowl time.
I am making a note of your prediction.
Good to hear.
• Denver, Colorado
Well, it was certainly a high scoring game. Unfortunately, the wrong team won.