Oh my goodness what a day.

I did not check my messages on facebook in days. I got a message from the cousin of my high school boyfriend. Oh we were so close back then. when I was living in miami they came from alibama to see his aunt. They drove to see me. he just messaged me 5 days ago. I been looking for wayne since I moved back to Ny. He been here once but I moved. he wanted to move me to Alibama any time I was ready. he is a state trooper out there. I could not do it even though I wanted to. I could not manage the heat of Miami so that was not possible. oh I hope to get in touch with wayne soon.
that's great that you are in touch with an old friend.
Oh this is a wonderful connection. Oh how nice.
• Pamplona, Spain
When a place does not suit you its awful to have to live there. Glad you got in touch with all your Friends on there again. Its nice to know how they are and what they are doing.
Yes it is wonderful to hear his voice. We have a lot of catching up to do.
• Pamplona, Spain
@sharon6345 Have fun then and hope you stay in touch forever now. DonĀ“t lose contact if you can help it.
I hope you are able to get in touch with him and talk.
oh I hope so as well. i would love to go on vacation if he still wanted me to go.
That is always nice. Getting in touch with those from our past. I couldn't handle the hot and humid weather in Florida either. I spent a few summers in Oklahoma and it was awful.