The Thrill of the Hunt

@UncleJoe (9460)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Did you see @Elusive Butterfly ‘s post about hitting a deer? It happens more than you might realize. In fact, some folks are taking it up as a sport. A way to legally hunt and not waste ammo. Oh, no! I’m not suggesting that you go out and create vehicular homicide on the back roads. It can actually be already done for you. The best part is that your only expenditures will be about a gallon of gas, and a can of bright orange spray paint. Bullets cost more than that. Then, drive out to the country and pick any road. Just drive down that highway for about a 5 mile stretch and spray every dead animal you see. After that you just pull over and wait about 15 minutes. Then, turn your vehicle around and put your headlights on high beam. Now you know that every critter laying in the road on the way back that doesn’t have any orange paint is fresh meat!
If you ever had a deer run into your car and cause considerable damage it's not really funny...
A couple of years ago my husband hit a deer with our F150 and it caused over $3000 in damage. We did get to keep the deer, but that was costly.
@ElusiveButterfly Expensive venison for sure.
@AbbyGreenhill it was. The deer that my husband got yesterday was hit by another driver and the driver did not want the meat.
h my I would not want to do that.
@UncleJoe (9460)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Sometimes you can find chittlins all over the road.
@UncleJoe You know you did it now. You know I love those so much. I guess I better get out there.
@UncleJoe (9460)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
@sharon6345 Don't forget the paint!
You can take them all from my backyard for free.
@UncleJoe (9460)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
@DianneN Why do you have roadkill in your back yard? Do you clean up the highways?
@UncleJoe The deer that gobble up my flowers are all for you. Just don't take the shrubs or flowers with you.
@UncleJoe do they have to report the deer before they can take it. If they don't report it here they may be fined for illegal possession of game.
@UncleJoe (9460)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Yes you do if you intend to take it home. However, this post is just a spoof.
Aint nothing like road kill and a messed up car, You left out to have ram bars installed! They pay for themselves in no time with nice fresh meat for the deep freezer I seen a couple eating on the side of the road night before last, since hunting season is over they are back to the roads.
Oh my goodness! There's one way of doing it! lol
Now that's one way to make a killing.
LOL, just LOL. yum road kill?
@Morleyhunt (19540)
The I 79 in Pennsylvannia probably has more roadkill per mile than any other road I have traveled.
@stbrians (11790)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Quite a cunning way to hunt. Won't you charged for illegal hunting
You're always full of great ideas, aren't you? Here, it is kangaroos providing roadkill rather than deer.