In a mood to do some kind of blogging

Kochi, India
Today my mind is very calm and I am really in a mood for preparing some content for few of my blogs. I do manage few blogs and the only thing that these blogs lacks is content and search engine traffic. The reason behind the lack of content is that most of the time I might be busy at office and might not be in the right frame of mind for developing content. I am not a professional content writer and am a writer with an average grammatical and writing skills. But still I love to research and create articles and useful content to publish on my blog. I don't mind whether it is grammatically correct or not, but it is some kind of a passion for me. Today I have a good mind set and hope that once I reach home, I can create some content for my blogs and most of my blogs are starving for content. I really feel happy that I am in a mood for writing after a long time. I just wish that I can come up with something good for my blogs.
@annierose (17690)
I can feel you. I already finished an article but not yet publishing it. I always do revising and editing. In fact, I still do it with my old articles. It is difficult for me to get satisfied with what I wrote even though some people who read it tell me that they appreciate my post. What is your blog all about?
• Kochi, India
Oh..thats nice...but I don't have the patience to revise it..I simply publish it with a lot of errors...My main blog is related to Digital Marketing and the other blogs are related to Indian travel destinations..What is your blog about?
@annierose (17690)
@geopiscean My blog is about short story reviews and travel and life anecdotes. I am now changing the title of my blog post because I have realized that the titles I made are not good enough.
• Kochi, India
@annierose That is a good thing..Can you share your blogs ?
• New Delhi, India
All the very best...and a correct mind set is really important to write anything
• Kochi, India
Thanks a lot!
• New Delhi, India
@geopiscean good morning
• Kochi, India
@amitkokiladitya Good morning. how are you?
@shshiju (10277)
• Cochin, India
That is great to keep the blogging live and new. Do you need daily updates in your blog?
• Kochi, India
Yes..I do need daily updates in my blog..
I hope you come up with some good ideas for your blogs.
• Kochi, India
Yes...Planning to workout on the outlines of the content...
Did you earn something from it? I hope it does. I am really dreaming to have a personal blog that earn something. I want to pay for what I have write for. It just simply make it my lifestyle and source of income as well. Just like the other bloggers who just simply go wherever they want to go and blog it and earn from it.
• Kochi, India
Yes..I do earn, but not enough to support me financially..the earnings are mere and I dream of increasing the money that I earn from blogging one day..