Tom Brady is the man.Love him or hate him.He is the best

Good morning everyone.Taking a day off from tennis as I watched the most exciting game that I have seen Brady play.He never gave up the team never gave up. I know a lot here hate Brady but you have to be amid .He was so great in the end.The tie game and the play off.Not sure if the Falcon choked up or not. I do not know what to say.But here we are in New England celebrating the biggest comeback.Yes,Brady is the man.Love him or hate him.The best photo public domaine. You have to see this video if you missed it. Lady Gaga was so awesome.Take a look
Watch Lady Gaga goes from the roof to the stage in one of the most acrobatic & incredible Pepsi Zero Sugar Super Bowl LI Halftime show performances of all ti...
@crossbones27 (21983)
• Redlands, California
I love him for you because that is the kind of effect you have on people. .
@crossbones27 you are making me
@crossbones27 check out Lady Gaga video from the Super Bowl if you missed it.She was awesome.
• Redlands, California
@amadeo She was good, but I wanted her to do something political. They told her no. lol
I hope he retires...that's my opinion of him.
@AbbyGreenhill.We all have our opinion.I gather that you hate him or love him.LOL
Great game. I hate him.
@DianneN so sorry that you do.
@amadeo Lol! We are all staunch NY Giants fans.
Those last few minutes of overtime were exciting since it could have gone either way
@Marilynda 1225 yes it was a nail biter to the end.
Well, he seems like a really nice fellow to me. Did not watch the Super Bowl here due to the unpatriotic behavior of far too many NFL players. My elderly dad, my husband and son no longer watch NFL games for that reason. As for me, I hate football because it last too long and I get tired of all the falling down and getting back up again and again and again.
@Corbin5 I see.You are not alone on t his.
• Denver, Colorado
I don't like him, but yeah, he is most definitely The Man!