Weird Dream today

Centralia, Missouri
I woke up at 6 am, then went back to sleep at 6:30 and slept until 8ish. Had a bad headache, so took something, and it got better as I slept. But while I slept I had the oddest dream. I was stuck in a lab of some kind underground. It was an old lab, and I got the feeling I had been there asleep for a very long time. The lab didn't look like it was in use, but later I figured out it did have monitors on it, because people came after me after I got out. When I got out I was in a massive underground cave system with traps. I could see the traps, and was very athletic and could avoid them. I could, and had to often, shape shift into random animals to do so. I remember being all kinds of things, like an elephant (fun), a rhino (really hard to move around, like being in a tank in a one car garage). I got out and befriended a family, think they were many generations younger relatives. I guess I was a human that wasn't anymore, who'd been experimented on, and then the project was abandoned, but they couldn't destroy me, so they tried to put me deep asleep and jail me, but I woke up. The family didn't know this, they just saw a young woman in need. But they started coming for me. I taught the kids of the family (never saw the adults), how to get into the caves, and some rooms with traps, and how to avoid the traps. We set up bolt holes, and food supplies and places to stay and stuff. Occasionally the bad people's minions would find me, I'd lead them into traps and they'd either be killed, or I'd offer to rescue them if they quit and never came back. I wasn't a monster, even though they'd apparently turned me into a sort of one. Oh and I was really good with weapons, especially swords. Used those a few times too.
Okay, you got yourself a story out of that dream. So you better start writing. It's no worse than a lot of other movies out there that are taking audiences by storm. I'm glad your headache is gone.
lol you think so too? It almost felt like another NANO idea. well it came back, I have to move slowly and stay calm or it spikes up again.
@Jessicalynnt I hope you have this written down somewhere besides here. It would make a good NANO project.
@just4him I have not, but at least the outline is here, I am thinking it might be a NANO
Wow whatever chemical you took for the headache sure did play havoc on your Circadian Rhythm
prob alieve
@Jessicalynnt well that is naproxen sodium and it does raise blood pressure but really should NOT have given you a weird dream, hmmmm
@enlightenedpsych2 prob whatever I watched that day, or just my mind, I have weird dreams a ton to be honest, some I remember, and some I dont
@alberello75 (19203)
• Genova, Italy
It could be that you have seen a horror movie, or playing a video game days before? You know everything remains in our subconscious!
hmmn, I cant remember what we watched that night, but it is possible. Planet of the Apes remake maybe, so that would make sense
@alberello75 (19203)
• Genova, Italy
@Jessicalynnt Then you see the next time to avoid seeing these movies for not having nightmares. Once a time I also had this problem, I would have succeeded.
@alberello75 well this dream didnt bother me,I am a bit sad I didnt see the ending of it
Dang! That is one very vivid dream. Seems like a really good short story to me. Or, a novel perhaps.
I pondered that, it is an interesting idea isnt it?
@Jessicalynnt It really is unique. I would give it a go.
@Corbin5 well I am glad I wrote it down then, dreams tend to fade fast
@UncleJoe (11175)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I had a crazy dream a couple nights ago. You became First Lady of the US.
wait I did? Please not by marrying Trump. -shudders- would rather marry my shoe.
That is one very strange dream! Were you pleased to wake up?
nope, I wanted to see where it was going
@patgalca (14632)
• Orangeville, Ontario
Wow! That is some crazy dream time. What kind of medication did you take for that headache?
some naproxen, trying not to take much