And along comes Mr Flynn

Meet Mr Flynn, the newest member of Carol and Hanks furmily
El Paso, Texas
Carol and Hank rescued this handsome old boy about a year ago, he was 8 yrs old then, and boy does he like to intervene when he hears Taylor barking and whining. He up and stole Miss Piggy from Cody and then just smiled at me. I didn't get many pictures of him though, he was keeping an eye on Hank because he follows him everywhere he goes. So whatcha think of Mr Flynn?
@FayeHazel (15022)
What a sharp looking dog. Congratulations to your friends for adopting rather than buying a puppy
Oh yes, adoption is the only way to go .... and if someone wants a puppy then there are so many at the various pounds around the country who will be euthanized along with all the adults.
@Shellyann36 (8486)
Mr Flynn is very handsome. He must be the oldest of the three. He seems to garner the respect of the others. Cody and Taylor are not molesting him and trying to get Miss Piggy back.
Taylor has no cooth at all but in this case I just happened to catch 3 shots of Flynn, he was much more interested in following Hank around.
He is a beauty! By the size of him, I can understand how easily he stole Miss Piggy from Cody.
That's the funny part, Cody will give Flynn his toys but not Taylor.
Mr. Flynn is a fine looking pup!!! Miss Piggy sure has seen a lot of action!!!
I agree, he is handsome. And I think Miss Piggy is in a great place.