Anxious about the doctor

@cpefley (1535)
Hemet, California
I have to go to the doctor today. I'm not excited. I hate going to the doctor. I have so many unpleasant procedures to look forward too, and it upsets me. Today is just to talk to my primary about my medications and upcoming tests. Skeletal muscle biopsy, endoscopy, colonoscopy...I've never had procedures or surgery like this, and now my kidneys stones are acting up. I'm nervous... I should probably just take 1/2 of one of a Xanax that he prescribes to me and I never use lol. My appointment is in a couple hours, so I should probably get ready. I have been putting that off all day. I just want to play with my baby!
@MGjhaud (20749)
i was supposed to have mine in December but i haven't made contact with my doctor yet. I need another xray for my broken leg. I'm excited and anxious at the same time to see the results. i hope it goes well for you. good luck and take care.
@cpefley (1535)
• Hemet, California
Thank you. It was scary because my bp was so high that they had to give me medicine there, but all is ok now, and I got to go home :) Hope yours goes well too!
@MGjhaud (20749)
thanks, i hope so too.
Hope everything goes well today at your appointment
@cpefley (1535)
• Hemet, California
Thank you. It was a little scary because my bp was really high and they had to give me medicine, but I'm home now. yay! :)
@cpefley I know how you feel. I have problems with my BP too. A few months ago I ended up in the trauma unit at the hospital because it was so high. I am glad that you are home now.
Oh dear, that's sad. My husband has to have two-yearly endoscopies and colconoscopies. Although it's not pleasant he says it isn't too bad.