College senior problems

It just hit me that in a few months my undergraduate career will be over. I have applied to a couple graduate programs so my education is not necessarily done. But, if I don't get into a grad program I have to get a job. I have been looking at job ads and they all seem to want experience in the field..... I am just freaking out, plus I have 50k in debt that I need to pay off! The future is scary
God bless with all your plans. God will surely provide in everything that you need. Just open your mind and clear your head from everything that will blurr your sight to see clearly of the opportunity that will come your way.
Thanks! I am trying to stay positive. I think it will just be harder to get a job than I thought. My degree is in a science related field and I wanted a job as a lab tech, but the requirements are a lot higher than expected
@The_sparx (294)
Its really scary...
I know right? It's like prior to this everything was planned for me and now I really have to figure it out for myself...
@SAM774 (2224)
it is scary ..... welcome to the reality my friend i am going through the same ........i miss my childhood
I hate that expression "welcome to reality"... what was everything I experienced prior to this?
@SAM774 (2224)
@ambrosiaswchatz if you consider life is a game with levels .... well then prior you experienced were level 1, level 2..... now maybe its level 10 a bit harder ........ prior also a reality now is also a reality ... it just that it's going to get harder.....
@SAM774 maybe... but when you play videogames each level should prepare you for the next. It's not like you go from level 1 difficulty to level 10 unless you decide to go to a place where stronger level monsters spawn... like quarry junction
• Mumbai, India
Just start with internships..Its the best way to gain experience and build contacts. Internships may drain you and make you feel why you should work for free like someones servant but that's the best way to get polish your skills. Happy Future.
I am not really sure if I can get internships in the field... for the last 2 years I have been working in a lab on campus so I have 2 years experience, I just haven't been employed...
@xstitcher (10111)
• Petaluma, California
Hope that everything works out for you. :)
thank you!!
Don't stress. You will make it no matter what. If school doesn't work out, I believe one of those jobs will be blessed to have you. Stay positive and believe it with all your being. If you believe it....you can achieve it.
Thanks!
@sishy7 (27365)
Stay positive! You'll never know what will happen in the future. All the best with your studies - what are you majoring in?
I am majoring in molecular genetics and cellular biology :D It is a really hard major but I am doing pretty well almost have a B+ GPA!! Hopefully I will be able to get it up to a B+ this semester
@sishy7 (27365)
@ambrosiaswchatz Well done! I hope you'll get into a graduate program - a Master Degree, especially in your hard major, would surely come handy in your future...
Congratulations in advance.This year will make it 3years I left the undergraduate category to a graduate in search of a job.Its a good thing you see ahead and plan ahead.I pray may the Almighty supreme God favour your endeavors as he has done for me.And I'm not surprised God answered your prayers by bringing Trump as your President to provide jobs for you guys in the USA.