Not the best day for me

By Miia
Finland
I worked so hard at school today and when I get home I felt so tired but I went to shop with my mom. We came home and I try to eat something light before going to gym. I was feeling tired still and very cold. I went to gym because I had booked a place in one class and didn't want that to be wasted. I did good workout but when I was sweating I felt cold. At home I went to shower and spend long time in sauna After that I was still feeling cold and I check if I got fever. I was right, I got fever, so now I'm just going to relax and probably sleep very soon. Hope so I feel better tomorrow not nice to be sick
@sabtraversa (13326)
Fever sucks. I usually don't feel cold but dizzy when I have it. I really hope you'll get rid of it by tomorrow, have a warm sleep.
• Finland
Yes I also feel dizzy but it's so little. Thanks I hope so too I got things to do at school
I'm sorry that your sick, I hope you feel better soon. =( Fevers are never fun to have.
• Finland
Yeah thanks!
How come you still go to school at your age? Or do you attend university?
• Finland
It's adult Education Centre and I'm actually the youngest of my class... Others are 30-45 years old
@GegeTheMechanic You must have a lot of discipline if you go to school as a grown up. Good luck to you!