If it is not one area it is another

@ramapo17 (17204)
Melbourne, Florida
Here in Florida we are getting all television updates about many tornados all across the south east. The television news are showing such awful photos. I hope everyone stays safe and can get out of the path of the tornados. Let us know if you have any nasty weather reports in your area.
• Denmark
Tornados aren't typical for Germany. They do occur, but very, very rarely.
@ramapo17 (17204)
• Melbourne, Florida
@MALUSE Do you get hurricanes?
• Denmark
@ramapo17 Hurricanes don't belong to Europe. They begin in tropical climate zones.
@ramapo17 (17204)
• Melbourne, Florida
@MALUSE What do you have for bad storms and weather? Do you get a lot of snow?
@Linda1234 (4809)
• Houston, Texas
I am sorry about that.Hope everyone safe .We are here no nasty weather reports recently.
@Linda1234 the globe is warming up,.many not safe nowadays,..maybe its the judgment of God as one African pastor once claimed,
@ramapo17 (17204)
• Melbourne, Florida
You are lucky @Linda1234.
@ramapo17 (17204)
• Melbourne, Florida
@Sylowi5_hh It could very well be.
The only place I heard about was in New Orleans. We just have lots an lots of rain and strong winds.
@ramapo17 (17204)
• Melbourne, Florida
All we got in Florida were a few heavy rain storms. I think we are to far south.
@moffittjc (32136)
• Gainesville, Florida
Last night caught me by total surprise. I had no idea about the incoming bad weather, and I was watching TV when all of a sudden severe thunderstorm and tornado warnings were flashing all over the screen. Everything was calm at the time the messages flashed, and then like minutes later all hell broke loose. It's still dark out as I write this, so I can't see the damage yet, but it sounded pretty awful last night. I can only imagine how many trees will be down today.
@ramapo17 (17204)
• Melbourne, Florida
@moffittjc I couldn't believe that storm and how long it lasted. Tonight my daughter is expecting a huge snow storm in the northeast. They are expecting it to be so deep that school was already cancelled for tomorrow.
@moffittjc (32136)
• Gainesville, Florida
@ramapo17 I feel bad for your daughter, buried under all that snow and all. Just think, if she was in Florida she could be buried in some beach sand instead, soaking up some rays and having a good time!
@ramapo17 (17204)
• Melbourne, Florida
@moffittjc Believe me, she has been texting back and forth with me about moving down here when her lease is up in June. She is looking near me and near Disney. She found one place that looks good to her and my grandson in Kissimmee. My grandson wants to come down here so badly.
I haven't heard about your tornados yet. I guess we mostly hear about them after the event.
@ramapo17 (17204)
• Melbourne, Florida
You are lucky. I have never been in one but have been through blizzards and hurricanes a lot. None of them are fun but I cannot even imagine being in a tornado.
@ramapo17 nature the serial killer,they say..