Have You Written Your Will?

@stbrians (15899)
Kakamega, Kenya
Many people even learned ones die intestate in the present world. One one passes on, there are others who come to claim relation to get a slice from your hardearned wealth. A will can help to solve this. Have you written your will? Incase you die, who will inherit your mylot and PayPal account? Image is mine
That will all go to y daughter. I have a savings account that I am going to put her name on. All of it will be hers.
@stbrians (15899)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Have you written a will under a lawyer to that effect? How is your mylottong I hope you are enjoying.
@stbrians My will is on my friends computer. kay gets everything. no lawyer my neighbor.
@stbrians (15899)
• Kakamega, Kenya
@sharon6345 I can see you are set here
@magallon (18082)
I don't think I need to write a will for my mylot and paypal account...
@stbrians (15899)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Just an example I was giving. Have you written a will though?
@magallon (18082)
@stbrians No, not yet..
@ragikutty (2460)
• Kerala, India
Not officially. But I have kept a diary in which I have written what my will is. Hope someone sees it if die accidentally all of a sudden.
• Midland, Michigan
We did our wills years ago when we had a financial advisor. I don't think I'll have enough in my paypal account to do much of anything, but, yes, it's all taken care of.
• Walnut Creek, California
Heh. My MyLot and PayPal riches can go to widows and orphans. Make that singular. For a meal or something. I haven't written a will, but should. I want some of my "real" riches to go to music lessons for poor kids here in the Bay Area.