Do You Drink Water Right After Waking Up in the Morning?

Kochi, India
I have read somewhere that drinking 2 to 3 glasses of water right after you wake up in the morning is good for your health. After reading that article on the internet, I started implementing it and for the last one week I drink around 2 to 3 glass of water in the morning. Before I did not have this habit and since these days I am reading such articles, I just decided to give it a try. Drinking water in the empty stomach really helps to remove toxins from your body and also helps you too keep hydrated. It also have many other health benefits that we were not at all aware about. If you want to know more about the benefits of drinking water in the morning time you can just search in Google and a there will be a lot of online resources that can help you out with it. Anyway, I have started drinking water in the early hours of the day. Do you have this habit of drinking water in the empty stomach?
@besweet (7238)
• Greece
I drink water all day since I was a child. With empty stomach too, but then I want to visit the bathroom very often if there is no food in my stomach. In the morning, I drink warm water with a few drops of lemon, you can try it too if you want!
• Kochi, India
Is drinking warm water with lemon drops good for our health?
@besweet (7238)
• Greece
@geopiscean It's good to get our digestive system working in the morning. Warm water is easy for the stomach in the morning, comparing to cold drinks. You can read some articles about that, I think you will find it interesting.
• Kochi, India
@besweet Thanks for the info. I will search out for it
@shaynas (5552)
I do, but not 2-3 glasses, just 1.
• Kochi, India
you must drink atleast 2
@shaynas (5552)
@geopiscean I can't. i feel bloated if i drink more in the morning and it makes me like puking.
• Kochi, India
@shaynas Just try for a week and see whether it works..
No. I don't think it's good.
• Kochi, India
Any reason behind that..
@geopiscean I had a bad feeling in my stomach.
• Kochi, India
@TheInvisibleMan ok..then it is better for you to stop it..it might depend on different physical features of the people
First thing I do is to have tea. Water follows much later
• Kochi, India
But you should reverse the order. First water and then tea
@geopiscean I like it that way
• Kochi, India
• Chennai, India
Yes I've done that before and I'm not doing it now post delivery. May be will resume that once I recoop well.. Regarding its benefits, you were right! It cleanses your body .. it's just like bathing your stomach before it gets overloaded ..
• Kochi, India
You are right Hemalatha..
@syeow1 (4831)
Yes it's really good for health drinking water early morning have many benefits.
• Kochi, India
Yes..you said it right...
@else34 (13636)
• New Delhi, India
Yes,I do.Right after getting up in the morning I drink two glasses of cold water before leaving my bedroom.My experience is that it is very good for health.
• Kochi, India
I have also read that it is good for health
@bluelion (575)
Yes, I also heard it's healthy. And I'm also doing it most of the time, though sometimes, I forget.
• Kochi, India
Just make it a habit and you will never forget
@sans224 (1836)
I do. I take min 2 glasses of water in empty stomac in morning.
• Kochi, India
You are doing it right..
• Niteroi, Brazil
No, I almost never do it. But thsnks for sharing this infornation, I'll try to do it :)
• Kochi, India
Just try it and see whether you feel good or not..
@hillhjill (4093)
No I don't drink water first thing I'm the morning. It sounds like a good idea tho, maybe if it was flavor water I could.
• Kochi, India
Don't use flavors as they are not good for health. Just drink plain water for better health
@stbrians (11830)
• Kakamega, Kenya
I do not. Keep mylotting. Let the site be afire and enjoy.
• Kochi, India
Also keep an eye on your health
ya I drink lukewarm water 2 to 3 glass and vomit it out it helps in getting rid of acidity.And even if you don't vomit it out it helps in easydaily motion
• Kochi, India
ok..thats good