do you think the counsel of the old worth more than the young?

@pureme (1475)
i studied from i Kings 12 today and it was all about making decision; the king needed it seriously but the counsel he took form his young folks was damaging. don't you think the elders have the best advice?
@nomus24g (22237)
In the cycle of life...we the human beings, end up where we all started from - young n old are the 2 unique ages, which requires almost same treatment n care
@pureme (1475)
you thought is good, but don't you think a student in final year is more aware of the dos and dont of the college than the newbie?
@nomus24g (22237)
@pureme by young I didnt mean college goers...I meant toddlers
@pureme (1475)
@nomus24g ok, but toddlers can't give advice, 'young' by my discussion means youth .
@xstitcher (11277)
• Petaluma, California
Yes, absolutely. I think that's why so many "younger generation" churches are so screwed up.
@pureme (1475)
So screwed up that they is no difference between this churches and the world.
@xstitcher (11277)
• Petaluma, California
@pureme exactly ! The church I have been attending (though I haven't been able to 'cause of taking care of my Mom) is so different from churches when I was growing up--the music, the way people dress-- sometimes I could hardly stand to go there.
The elders were around for much longer, so their advice should be helpful.
@pureme (1475)
and they also have enough experience in life,,,, that can also make their advice more meaningful. you agree with me?