First Zazzle Sale!

@egdcltd (6704)
Overnight, I had my first product sell on Zazzle - a postcard! Now, postcards aren't what you'd call high-ticket items, so it only made $0.07. Despite the fact that this has now brought up a message saying Zazzle can't pay me, because my payment settings are incomplete, I don't think I need to worry too much yet. I don't have a huge number of things on Zazzle - only a dozen. They've also simply been reusing images I took for other reasons. Still, I wouldn't mind earning more from the site. At some point I plan to look into that.
@minx267 (14567)
• Hartford, Connecticut
Congrats! Very cool, I see this post is from Feb.. have you had many more sales since? I usually make payout there every month.. but then I've been on Zazzle for over 10 years... :)
@egdcltd (6704)
I've had a couple more sales since, but I haven't really devoted much time to Zazzle as yet. It's on my things to do list at some point; currently I'm basically adding products with images I made or took for something else.
@minx267 (14567)
• Hartford, Connecticut
@egdcltd That's a good start.. you can't sell anything if they aren't there. lol I've actually sold lots of stamps and post cards of a tea cup photo I took for eBay.. I have long since sold the tea cup and saucer that I picked up at Goodwill for a few bucks and I still make money off of it. :)
@egdcltd (6704)
@minx267 That's an interesting idea. I actually make a little money from some YouTube videos I took of things I sold on eBay, most quite a few years back. I hadn't thought people would buy postcards of a cup and saucer!
That is great. I see Zazzle adverts all the time.
@egdcltd (6704)
I don't think I do. Maybe I'm on the wrong sites. I haven't done anything to promote my Zazzle stuff, bar publishing them on social media when they get approved. I would like to earn more from it.
@minx267 (14567)
• Hartford, Connecticut
@egdcltd Join pinterest. and Promote them there , also maybe twitter or tumbler (use hashtags)
@minx267 (14567)
• Hartford, Connecticut
@egdcltd I understand. I only use them for promoting too.. I use pinterest a lot more as that seems to have generated the most referral sales. I have the limit of 500 boards.. I have boards (mine and group boards) for all kinds of things, Phone Cases, Home Decor, Pillows, shower curtains, Art, clocks, T-shirts, fashion, jewelry, Pet lovers, Bathroom designs, bedroom designs, some are more specific than others . but since many are group boards, I share the same item to 1/2 dozen different boards sometime.. so that the most amount of people in my reach can see it.
@KrauseHome (35034)
This is cool that you actually have sold something there. I just started looking into putting my stuff there and trying to figure out how it works.
@egdcltd (6704)
Good luck! I know how it generally works in theory; it's the part where people actually buy the items I create that I'm struggling with.
• Peoria, Arizona
That is really awesome. I hope for many more sales for you and to get your situation all figured out so you can get paid!
@egdcltd (6704)
It shouldn't be too hard filling out the necessary information, but at 7 cents I think it will be a while before it's a concern!
@nomus24g (22986)
Congrats!!
@egdcltd (6704)
Thanks!