Gusty Winds Last Night

When you can hear the wind over the TV, it’s not good. I don’t like it when the wind is too gusty. And when it sounds like it’s going to blow the windows out. It kind of scares me. There have been times during the day when it’s been like that. Sometimes it’s hard to walk when it’s blowing toward the front of you and right in your face. Not a good thing when you are almost knocked over by the wind. Especially a really cold wind.
We don't often get much wind here and certainly not of the type that might blow you over.
@Dena91 (4368)
We're going to get gusty winds tomorrow. One more day of abnormal warmth than back to normal, high's today 70 tomorrow low 50's. Roller coaster temp's Dec to present. Our trees and flowers are blooming.
@Dena91 It's wonderful that the trees and flowers are blooming where you are.
@Dena91 (4368)
@Susan2015 It would be if it were spring but its winter and tonight it is going down to the low 20's which will hurt them
• Peoria, Arizona
That does not sound fun at all! I am not a fan of the wind, I always think my home is going to blow away haha
We had some strong winds here and I felt like it was biting through my winter coat. I so don't like going out on a cold and windy day.
Strong winds scare me too. It is such a relief when the winds quiet down.
I have not seen any strong wind where I live now. But the wind was really strong in Colorado.
and when it's cold, it makes the cold feel even colder