Were 78 Terror Attacks Under Covered Or Not Covered?

While quite a few of the Attacks that President Trump says were not covered or were under covered made the news, I wonder what people know of them. Below is his list as reported by the Washington Post. Here is my point. I want to know who has heard of them and what they heard. I also want to express some thoughts of my own. It is not to say they were not covered or that they were under covered but only to make some points from the information I have. Here is what I remember of these events. 1. Many are unfamiliar to me. 2. Several were reported as either "Workplace Violence" or some other form of violence with little or no reference to Terrorism. 3. While some happened outside of the US it does not remove the responsibility to be reported or undermine the affect on US safety. 4. Some reference 'US Person' without mentioning that they were either Refugees or Immigrants from countries of interest. 5. Several were not reported because they had few or no deaths ( which is not an excuse not to cover them). 6. This list does not include the numerous arrests made that prevented an attack. Many of which we may never hear of. That said I am interested in your knowledge and thoughts on these events.
The president said Monday that the media has not paid enough attention to episodes in the United States and abroad.
@FourWalls (16275)
I noticed two additional things. First, the casualty rate was low in nearly all of these attacks. Apparently the media doesn't find one or two deaths worth reporting. Secondly, none of the daily terrorist attacks in Israel including the numerous stabbing attacks (where terrorists walked up to people on the street and stabbed them, killing many) were even mentioned.
That is an interesting point @FourWalls. @Jolietjake pointed out something as well but apparently deleted his comment. He made a good point so I'm wondering why he deleted it.
Per @Jolietjake here is a list of the events and what coverage they had. It gives perspective. I really appreciated it because it added to the discussion. What I did note is that 20 were not covered at all and 27 were only covered in one article. Basically it points out that both sides have a point but both have potentially over stated their point.
@FourWalls (16275)
@Berniezeitler -- the reason we have no political harmony in this country is because both sides have turned "overstating their point" into an art form.
Well without specifics, I recall reading about a terror attack related to allegiance to ISIS it seemed every other day online in various states, some under reported for sure.
@TiarasOceanView Sadly that is the point. Not that they were not reported on but that they were under reported and diluted as to the nature of the attack.