Mid-Week Blog for 2.8.17.

Photo Credit: Pixabay.
@tammys85 (9666)
Hey there, everyone. It's been a pretty good week so far; productive and I'm getting over my cold. Monday and Tuesday were pretty much the same thing, and I don't think I need two paragraphs about them. I worked on my writing orders and hit my goals, and of course I watched WWE (Raw on Monday and Smackdown on Tuesday). My niece and I ran to the post office to mail off a few things earlier today. I was in a shirt, jeans, plaid flannel and my Randy Orton hoodie. I knew it was warm, but for some reason I thought it was breezy. Let's just say I wound up tying the hoodie around my waist lol. I came home and changed into a t-shirt and capris because it was hot in here. It was nearly 70 degrees today, but the temperature is going to drop overnight, and I think we're getting snow tomorrow. Oh good grief lol. Anywho, I have two orders to do, and since they're longer ones, I'll hit my daily goal with just those two. Whether or not I stop at those two really depends on what else I find on the job boards. I'm definitely going to look around because it never hurts to do a little extra work, especially since I don't have any other plans (or TV shows) tonight. My niece also put on Poltergeist II: The Other Side, so I'm watching that since the Poltergeist films/reboot are my favorite movies. I'm gonna watch my movie and get some work done. I'll catch you all later. Photo Credit: Pixabay.
@atoz1to10 (6842)
Have a good time with your niece...
@tammys85 (9666)
Awe thanks, we did.
@atoz1to10 (6842)
@tammys85 Planning to spend more time with her soon?
@tammys85 (9666)
@atoz1to10 We live in the same house, so definitely. :)
The weather is pretty messed up this year. I heard you did get the snow on the east coast. Did you get a lot of it?
@tammys85 (9666)
We didn't get any where we live, but I have friends in other states who received a bunch of it.
@tammys85 I just posted we got snow, but it lasted all of half an hour if that long.
@tammys85 (9666)
@just4him I need to catch up on your posts. I'm sorry you didn't get much snow though. :(
@KrauseHome (34994)
So where are you getting your Writing jobs from?
@tammys85 (9666)
Textbroker mainly, and sometimes Zerys. I'm also a member of Writer Access but I don't use 'em as much.
@KrauseHome (34994)
@tammys85 Does Textbroker pay fairly well? I just signed up for it earlier today and waiting to hear back from them.
@tammys85 (9666)
@KrauseHome I'm sorry for the late response. It depends on the orders and how much you do per week. I hope you heard back from them!