Favorite Rock Songs of the 1980's # 20- I remember you.

Banks, Oregon
Well we have reached the top 20 in my favorite rock songs of the 1980's series and, it's I remember you by Skidrow, it just barley makes the series being released in 1989, but it's far too great of a song to leave off, one of the greatest power ballads of all time and, one of my favorite, it also reached # 6 on the billboard hot 100. Here is the first verse and, the chorus, if you haven't heard it though. I would highly recommend listening to the whole song. first verse. Woke up to the sound of pouring rain. The wind would whisper. And, I would think of you. And, all the tears you cried. That called my name. And, when you needed me I came through. Chorus. Remember yesterday walking hand in hand. Love letters in the sand. I remember you. Through the sleepless nights. Through every endless days. I'd want to hear you say. I remember you oh oh. Some information verified at Wikipedia. I still own this CD.
• Richfield, Utah
Love me some Skid Row! My favorite is Youth Gone Wild.
Me too one of my all time favorite and, Youth Gone Wild is a great one too.
From what I've read, Sebastian Bach's solo stuff has been kind of interesting. I've never heard any of it, though.
I will have to check it out at some point. I haven't heard it either. I did see him on a couple episodes of Trailer park boys though lol.
@TRBRocks420 - Oh really? I haven't seen those yet. I love that show.
@teamfreak16 Yeah, the boys went to one of his concerts or something like that and, me too funny show. I know people like them lol.
I remember that song and I really liked it.
Good to see another fan and, yes it rocks.