How much can someone really make on swagbucks per month?

@EddieHands (32115)
How much can someone make just watching videos on swagbucks? I heard some people make 200 a month. Is it possible to make even 100 a month doing nothing on there? For those who use swagbucks. How much can you actually make in a month ?
@rina110383 (21964)
I hope someone can help you.
@EddieHands (32115)
Meow me to
I would like to know how well people do on swagbucks.
@EddieHands (32115)
meow me to.. I want to make big money there!
@yukimori (8542)
I'd say a maximum of about $30-45 per month by yourself if you're just doing the passive video apps. They just nerfed their on-site videos, so it's nowhere near as easy as it was to earn with most of those offers for most people. Me, I run them on a separate computer, so it's about the same as it used to be for me. But still, if you're claiming that much per month, it's going to take referrals.
@EddieHands (32115)
OH I see so those guys saying they make that much must have refferals! 45 a month is not bad to just let videos run on their own! that is more than the bank gives me per month in interest!