Always in the shower.

@xFiacre (10098)
Ireland
She took my picture in the shower When I was twenty one. She showed it in a gallery. Her friends admired me on the wall Till I was twenty five. Then one of them bought me. Her friend died last week and I've been sold on. I'm taking a shower on a stranger's wall. I'll always be twenty one and wet With admirers.
@WorDazza (8245)
• Manchester, England
Mrs WorDazza took a picture of me in the shower when we were on holiday many years ago. It was over a week into the holiday so pretty much all you could see was a big white backside!! It was in the days before digital photography so it was immediately ripped up when it came back from the chemist.
@xFiacre (10098)
@wordazza now that technology has cut out the chemist as a middle man I suspect that there are many more pictures of big white backsides doing the rounds. Hurrah for the digital camera and colour printers.
@WorDazza (8245)
• Manchester, England
@xFiacre These days a big white backside can be global within a few minutes of the picture being taken. And some would call that progress!
Better than being wet without admirers I guess.
@xFiacre (10098)
@judyev That would be so sad and lonely being wet and hanging on a wall with no attention being paid.
Nice to have admirers one way or the other.
Let's hope for a long life for that photo!!!
@Platespinner (17580)
That's one way to immortalize oneself. I am quite thankful to say that there are no such (known) photos of me floating around out there. And if there are unknown ones, I think I'd rather not know.
@stbrians (11821)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Who is this?