Factors That May Influence Earning On Mylot

@stbrians (11835)
Kakamega, Kenya
Since many join mylot for monetory gain then one needs to know how to tap it. Mylot is not a get rich scheme and so don't expect that. Yet you can earn here to subsidize on expenses. There are people who have earned over $30 monthly income here. A prominent mylotter once boasted to have earned a seven figure income hrrd gof a year he has been here. Here are some factors to guide you. FREQUENCY How frequently do you log into mylot? Is it frequent enough? When you do it as frequent as possible is when you become more popular as you come to meet many mylotters. ACTIVITY What are your activities when you log in. Is your activity count beside your username increasing? How often are you mentioned in responses? You should make sure that you are felt. Have you created impact? FRIENDS have you made good acquaintances? Do they interact with you. How frequent are they online? DISCUSSIONS Are you popular in discussions? How do you respond? You cannot be felt with answers like 'good', 'nice', 'great' and such. Give informed views after thoroughly reading and understanding a discussion. Reply to responses to your replies to your comments. Do not tire. TIME MANAGEMENT Manage your time well when on mylot. Overall we must have smart interaction. Image pixabay
Time zone is also a factor to be considered.
You always say that, but my posts prove otherwise.
@JolietJake What do your posts prove?
@allknowing That it really does not matter what time I post them.
@syeow1 (4832)
Is their any other site like mylot.
@stbrians (11835)
• Kakamega, Kenya
At present there is not. We have blogging sites like niume,literacybase, personpaper, blogbourne and others but do not match mylot. Add .com to all
@syeow1 (4832)
@stbrians (11835)
• Kakamega, Kenya
@syeow1 That is it
Actually, when my post gets to the Top rated discussion, I noticed that my earnings is more. That's because it gets lots of responses and I would in turn comment back on them.
@stbrians (11835)
• Kakamega, Kenya
That then automatically boosts your earning. Something very simple. I never knew it before
@stbrians Having been there a lot of times, I am motivated to write more topics that everyone can relate with.
@stbrians (11835)
• Kakamega, Kenya
@SIMPLYD You are very good no doubt. Keep up my friend
@ragikutty (2462)
• Kerala, India
No wonder why I can't make any useful money here. I hoped to make atleast $5 a montg. When I found out that's not going to work I hoped atleast $5 in 2 or 3 months. But seems this is my 4th month here I am still on 3. I do have a day job so can't come here much during day. Have household stuffs in the evening, so can't spend too much time then either.
@stbrians (11835)
• Kakamega, Kenya
There is a lady who had just an hour here and she makes it. You can set your time especially in the evening after work and do hour thing
@ragikutty (2462)
• Kerala, India
@stbrians I don't know how they do it. I have noticed several people making 1000s of posts a day. I truely appreciate their effort as I can't make even 100 a day.
@stbrians (11835)
• Kakamega, Kenya
@ragikutty On posts it is simple. If you have a big following, it is simple to get too many responses that it will be hard to respond to all. Thus one or two posts for a long time is OK. If you get two to ten responses per post may force you to male many posts to cope. However, you can make no post, interact and earn Ask @rina110383
@pureme (1439)
A very good guide for us. Thanks for sharing, you are wonderful
@stbrians (11835)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Am grateful to you Pure Me oh @pureme,
@pureme (1439)
@stbrians thanks a lot
@stbrians (11835)
• Kakamega, Kenya
@pureme We are together mylotting my dear
@sabtraversa (9918)
FRIENDS and DISCUSSIONS go along in the "branding" process. We aren't here to sell anything, but it's important to get known, have some personality and be trusted. Some people have a natural talent, others must work on it. The most important thing is to always be yourself, because you'll never be wrong when doing so.
@stbrians (11835)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Making yourself felt and your discussions discussed is the main aim to make you earn This has to be done
@carebear29 (27066)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
following works too. i am very active here.
@stbrians (11835)
• Kakamega, Kenya
You are my dear. Keep up the good work
@dfollin (12111)
You have made some great points that I am finding are very true!
@stbrians (11835)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Thank you. God bless you. It is good to be of help
Participation is the key on all those factors. You can't just do a few posts and sit back. There is some effort required if you wish to earn a few more cents.
@stbrians (11835)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Most write and sit back. They end up disappointed as it is as if mylot is abandoned. When you interact you actually get too much on your hands to cope with
@waflay (2727)
• Nairobi, Kenya
You are on point with the factors that you have listed and one thing is for sure an interesting topic is also an add to benefit one the more.
@stbrians (11835)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Thanks. Am learning on the job. How is your day?
@ridingbet (39096)
i just enjoy being here gaining friends,gaining additional knowledge, and monetary benefits as well
@stbrians (11835)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Enjoy and Interact fully. It is nice
I think time is the big factor too and second is how focus we are. You are right from those mentions above. But the important thing to consider is our availability that you have mention above on how frequent we log in. And if we do have all the time in the day how focus we are. I think those two factors are the most important thing and last is how enjoyable we are in reading and participating here at mylot. I am just a bit bless that I can log in now I guess four times a week here in mylot and earn a coins. Specially when my internet connection is cooperating with me. God bless.
@stbrians (11835)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Enjoyment is a great factor too. Most frequent does not mean now and then but consistency
@ilocosboy (34235)
Nice thing to know about mylot
@stbrians (11835)
• Kakamega, Kenya
We learn on the job
I just come on and off all day and get what I can get done while I am on.
@stbrians (11835)
• Kakamega, Kenya
You do fine my dear. You are felt. If you think am bluffing, here is your username without going back to check @jstory07