Any ideas for Valentines day ?

Please give me some ideas or what you guys are planning for valentines day?
@diosabella (4822)
No idea yet. Probably stay in the house and watch movie.
Lol that sounds like a pretty good and effortless idea haha...
@AzizSalie I know. Besides, everything will be full that day. Restaurant, movie houses, cafes, etc etc. So better celebrate another day.
@diosabella Thats so true. Maybe suggest to her to hang in there until next valentine? lol
I made a pact with my classmates.. Tbey are gonna treat me with chocolates and i am gonna yreat them back with more.. Sounds fun? Ohh and these are female classmates btw. ????
As i was reading your response, i thought YOU MADE YOUR CLASSMATES TREAT YOU ( i thought it ended there lol ) such a cute idea tho. Sounds like you guys area all sorted for a fun day? :)
@atoz1to10 (6842)
To me, Valentine's Day is just another day. Love can be shown everyday, not just that one day... But to make it special for your love, maybe go out for dinner, work out what your loved one wants and get it... Goodluck and have a great time
You right, Everyday should be valentines day hey lol. What are you doing tho? anything out of the ordinary planned?