I need a break from Netflix.

I saw that I was getting bored with netflix recently. I was on swagbucks and saw where I could get points for hulu. I was to rejoin hulu a few days ago. something slipped my mind so I am glad I found it today. I am going to watch hulu for a while. After that I will figure something out. I just wish I could start some shows from the beginning. I am going to have to call in for help.
@dodo19 (21478)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Sometimes it can be easy to get bored with something. I'm glad that you were able to find something else. It can be good to get a break from something.
That is true. it seems they have a lot for me to see..
@dodo19 (21478)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@sharon6345 It's good that you have options, which is always nice.
@dodo19 Yes I will enjoy this for a long while. Do you do swagbucks here is a code. SpecialSome1
@Tina30219 (12450)
• Onaway, Michigan
There's some more points for ya to go towards your next swagbucks cash out. I hope they are able to help you out so you can watch the shows from the begining.
They were helpful there was no new season to see.
@Tina30219 (12450)
• Onaway, Michigan
@sharon6345 Glad to hear they we're helpful.
• Finland
I don't really find anything interesting on Netflix except the movies and tv shows I already watched
I will be cutting it off after my daughter get her account set up.
• Finland
@sharon6345 it would be nice to use it but atleast in Finland I don't see any new movies there :/
• Peoria, Arizona
Not a big hulu fan, I do like the amounts of anime on there, but netflix is lately showing them up..until they took away my favorite anime...grumble grumble haha at least when you get bored of one you can just go to the next one and reactivate accounts and such. it is nice.
That is what I plan to do. I am watching something so wish me luck.
Netflix and Hulu feature different products so when you basically exhaust one, you need to go to the other for fresh product.
I see a lot I can watch on hulu. it will keep e busy for a while.
@carebear29 (18483)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
not much good at the moment on netflix for me.
@skysnap (17423)
netflix can be addictive/