Tinkle, tinkle

@stbrians (11790)
Kakamega, Kenya
Tinkle tinkling little dimes. How I wonder when you come. Up in mylot you do come. Tinkle tinkling here you come. When the weather bad it is. When is snowy, rainy and sunny. Then On mylot you do settle. Tinkle tinkling all the way
I'm not sure about other countries with English as a dominant language, but in America? "Tinkling" is attributed as a word to mean "peeing"
@stbrians (11790)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Wow! Let us see what others say
@stbrians (11790)
• Kakamega, Kenya
I have checked and found two meanings. Urinate and a clear ringing sound.
@stbrians Yes, I've heard it to mean a ringing sound as well.. It is, however, referred to more for urination. Atleast here.
@Jlyn10 (10576)
Wow, didn't know you could write poems. Great job! Let's hope the dimes keep tinkling here on myLot.
@stbrians (11790)
• Kakamega, Kenya
I love that comment @Jlyn10. Am flattered. How are you my dear? Did you get the whip?
@Jlyn10 (10576)
@stbrians Great, and how about you? About the whip ... no, the person who stole it doesn't want to return it to me.
Lol! That's a great tuning up here at mylot. Hope everything is great there and I hope everyone is fighting back the weather. Keep safe and healthy while the weather there is so cold.
@stbrians (11790)
• Kakamega, Kenya
We cope my dear. We need more coins to make much sound. Have you reached payou
I think I have to agree with the other mylotters stance, at least it reminds me of peeing. Lol. But it could be another noise. More commonly for money it may be "cha ching". But its your poem!
@stbrians (11790)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Yeah, it is the sound made by coins