Cawing Morning Poem

Italy
Good morning. I wrote this short poem last night, to be honest. However, it was about something I experienced last morning. And I can't wait for some sleep. I'm a vampire, they said. The sun climbs the hill, the bells touch, sparrows chirp weakly among sweet croaks. The crows, the crows, my fabolous siblings! I bet, I'm sure, for coffee they're begging! How would you explain all that crying at seven o'clock in the morning? It's raining, so the meeting I had to attend today might be postponed. Good, maybe I can go to sleep earlier. Update: The meeting WAS postponed. Me goes to sleep! Laters.
• Olney, Illinois
*lifts covers and climbs in bed* What? You looked cold, thought I'd help you stay warm...
I'm cold because I'm a bloodsucking vampire.
• Olney, Illinois
@sabtraversa I'm gonna be nice and just leave that comment alone
Not bad at all.
Thanks.
Lol! God bless you a great sleep and beautiful dream. I bet you will still have a long day after tonight.
Thank you. Yes, I'm going to have a long night, actually.
@HAPPSINGH (68791)
• Jalandhar, India
I won't say Good, i won't say bad, i will only say I love you for that lol. Well done Sabrina
Hehe, thank you.
@HAPPSINGH (68791)
• Jalandhar, India
@sabtraversa hows you doing today, Sabrina
@HAPPSINGH I'm feeling tired.
• Bournemouth, England
I only recently learned how to tell the sounds of two similar birds apart. Apparently crows 'caw' but rooks 'rock'.
Wow, I didn't know. English as foreign language wouldn't have helped me either, I thought rooks were crows. I mean, never heard that word before. Here all black birds of that family are usually "corvi". I don't think we have rooks here anyway, at least not in the cities.
• Bournemouth, England
@sabtraversa And then are the also similar-looking ravens...
@Orson_Kart (3539)
In my literary world you've committed a crime. Because my dear Sabrina your poem doesn't rhyme. Due to that fact you'd have to suppose. I'd be more than happy to call it prose.
I see you aren't into modern poetry. Although the most modern poetry is about making shapes with words, uh.
@sabtraversa If by modern poetry you mean it doesn't rhyme, then yes, I am not into it. However, I can see what you were trying to create and it was very good.
@alberello75 (6217)
• Genova, Italy
Sorry for this question: But you, at what time, you usually fall asleep? You have to know that every night I have to make use of sleeping pills. On these evenings, however, I want to follow all the episodes of "Festival di Sanremo 2017". Already, I am very saddened for the elimination of "Gigi D'Alessio"
I usually fall asleep at 6, 8 or 10 in the morning. I'm not following the Festival, but I might go watch some videos on Youtube if I missed out. So, did you stop taking sleep pills for watching the Festival?
• Genova, Italy
@sabtraversa Yes, tonight's final of the "champions". I cheer for "Fiorella Mannoia" or "Ermal Meta"
@LeaPea2417 (9202)
• Toccoa, Georgia
That is nicely written.
Thank you.
• Toccoa, Georgia
@sabtraversa Your welcome :)
I did not know you were a vampire, so theoretically you should only go around during the night. Be careful with the sun.
I will. I can always apply some sun protection cream.
@sabtraversa Use the one with the biggest protection and wear black sunglasses.
Those early morning birds must be screaming for coffee!
Exactly, I don't get it otherwise.
Will that is good at least you can get some sleep.
True, no bad feelings, all good.
Well done on the poem and, thanks for sharing.
Thank you.
• Finland
Nice little poem
Thank you.