Why I Never Quitted

@stbrians (11839)
Kakamega, Kenya
Am not a quitter, I want to see the beginning and end of a thing. There were so many friends of mine from Bubblews and I knew they will not stick to something feeble. I was given good guidance on how to make it. I used the guidelines except the violation one. The one who introduced me was and is still here and she talked well of the site. Why did you not quit and stayed in mylot?
I just want to write and earn. There are so many discussions that I can relate or able to participate because I know something - that I can share something. God bless.
@stbrians (11839)
• Kakamega, Kenya
I enjoy the fun, the thrill and the people you meet
@skysnap (17583)
good to know that you are not a quitter.
@stbrians (11839)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Quitting is cowardly
@prinzcy (5082)
I am an on off user. I have a steady job that sometimes would take most of my time, so I won't be in mylot all day. But when I have nothing to do I would come back here. Mylot is an awesome community after all. I met lots of people here.
@stbrians (11839)
• Kakamega, Kenya
When you come we are glad because you come and interact with us. It is a good gesture