I have loved, a lot and teach my daughter

I have 7 years cute daughter. Her mother and my wife died two year ago.So I have to to give her both mother and father love as well as affection.Early morning I taught her mathematics and solved questions. She also solved questions. I was happy to see her performance. It gave a great hapiness to me.
I am so sorry for the loss of your dear wife. Being a single parent is difficult but you are doing great. You and your daughter will always have a special bond.
Thanks a lot.
@pammooratan you are welcome
@MGjhaud (20742)
I'm sorry about your wife's passing. I salute you for being a single dad. It is not easy to manage the whole thing i know. I'm sure your daughter is/will be so proud of you.
Thank you very much.
@MGjhaud (20742)
You're welcome.
@VivaLaDani13 (18761)
• Perth, Australia
@pammooratan I am so terribly sorry for your loss! That is just so sad for you both! Good on you for being the best father you can be!
I try to be.
@skysnap (17819)
it's a good memory of her progress.
Yes sir.
You can raise her well with so much love though she will might miss her mom at times, but comfort and non stop support from you can cover the empty space I'm her heart for her mom. God bless.
Thanks a lot.
@Sreekala (22720)
Taking care of small child without her mother is a difficult task. I really appreciate your love and care towards your little one. God blesses you both.
Thanks you.