Good morning myLot

Hello everyone! I hope your day is off to a great start. It is cold and sunny here at the Jersey Shore at the moment. We are supposed to get up to 51 degrees F today which should melt whatever snow is left on the ground from our pathetic snow storm on Thursday. I did the weekly grocery shopping this morning. I was in and out of there pretty quickly and the bill was less than $70 which shocked me. I didn't find any good deals on meat which was disappointing. Oh well. Good thing I stocked up last week! Right now the parrot and I are just chilling in the kitchen. I'm enjoying a cup of coffee and catching up on the myLot world. She is trying to jump off of her perch and get down onto the floor. She is being a brat. hahaha What's everyone else up to on this fine morning?
Good morning, dear friend. I´m mylotting with a cup of coffee at my side. I´ll have breakfast in a second.
I just ate my breakfast. Scrambled eggs with onion, zucchini, mushrooms, and tomatoes.
@NJChicaa Good idea. Eggs, I´ll just go for an omelette witl chives
@marguicha that sounds good!
I did my groceries yesterday on the way home from work so this morning I am just laying in bed enjoying my morning coffee and doing some mylotting. I was watching the weather network earlier and it looks like we will be getting hit with a blizzard Sunday night into Monday. I am not happy about that. Have a great Saturday.
Oh no! More snow? That is terrible! I heard something about us maybe getting another storm mid-week.
@NJChicaa ya we are suppose to get that one too...
Nothing exciting happening in my neck of the woods. The sun peeks in and then hides so I don't know how much snow will melt today. I have the house to myself for a few hours so I am going to try to catch up on some tv shows that no one else likes to watch.
I need to do the same. My DVR is almost full.
I am in the hospital still this morning so I am MyLotting waiting for them to bring my breakfast. =)
I hope that it is edible!
Good morning.We have bit of a snow and more tomorrow. I am baking my first cake.Wish me luck.I will show it to you when it is done
I can't wait to see it!
@AutumnSnow (4593)
Good morning, planning on spending the day unpacking and putting our new house together.
that is exciting!
Not much as the day is just starting on the west coast. Have a great Saturday.