Beyoncé is pregnant with twins... So what? I don't care!

I don't usually read this kind of news, but I found it interesting to post here to discuss this "media circus" about this situation: Look at that photo that I posted above... Looked? Now answer me: What is the need to graph the image of a singer (in this case, Beyoncé) just because she is pregnant with twins? Well, to a graffiti artist doing it in Melbourne, Australia. I think it's valid. Is the world really getting more and more crazy and shallow or am I getting annoying for finding this kind of "homage" a total waste of time?
• Pleasant Hill, California
I wonder the same thing. Are we living in a "garbage world"? Or am I just getting more irritable with age?
love your profile pic. i'm in the middle of watching Breaking Bad for the second time. I needed something to tie me over as I wait for season 2 of Better Call Saul to come to Netflix @TheHorse
@jillybean1222 Love Better Call Saul! It reminds me of Walter White. Lol!
• Pleasant Hill, California
@jillybean1222 Thanks. One of my kid clients (aged 14) said I reminded him of Walter White. Who am I to argue? I hope Better Call Saul is as good as Breaking Bad. He's a hilarious character.
@EddieHands (32231)
Yeah i don't care either..i don't even listen to her music!
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I do not blame you. If I want to hear someone swear, I'll drop a 16 pound bowling ball on their foot.
@EddieHands (32231)
@Deepizzaguy meow that is a good idea!
Every woman is blessed to have the joy of giving birth. I think her fans love her enough to want the world to know. I feel she should not be reading some of the things people are saying about her. if she were a poor no body sitting on the corner everyone would be so happy to see her having twins. But because of who she is her beautiful news gets stomped on. I don't think she deserves that. I see posts every where about giving birth I wonder how those people would feel being talked about so bad. The picture here does not show her true beauty so it's a waste to me.
@tzwrites (3394)
She is so overrated. I get annoyed when pregnancy is made to seem like such an accomplishment.
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Tell me about. I always call her a Vera Brown knockoff. Vera is the lead singer of the disco group The Ritchie Family and she has an amazing singing voice.
I didn't even care enough to know she was pregnant
@EddieHands (32231)
meow !
You might not find it interesting, but I guess her million plus fans will.
@mikalf (162)
• United Arab Emirates
I'm thinking maybe the graffiti artist is a fan of Beyonce hence the "homage"? Hehehe.
@Deepizzaguy (7277)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
That is what author Mark Dice says in his books and his You Tube channel. We are making a big deal of artists and actors who are worthy to be in the news due to their lack of talent thinking that they are Gods.
@diosabella (4843)
JUst to have a news they will do a story about things that isn't that important. Someone famous sneeze in public that is news now.
@lokisdad (4307)
Maybe its because of the rumors that she had fertility problems and well there are people who become obsessed and idolize stars like they are gods. It will pass I would ignore it.
@pureme (1452)
Congratulations to her
I think you're right and it is crazy but I guess everyone will get over it in time.
You mean you didn't feel your life pause at the most earth shattering relevant announcement in the history of mankind? You didn't grieve for the Kardashians in their misery that Beyonce was greater headlines than they? Such is the world we live in....
@vickyrose (1964)
• Canberra, Australia
I believe you truly enjoy this kind of concern, you are in denial my friend...
don't care about celebrities. i think that you are right, the world is more crazy about this stuff than it used to be. i mean, there has always been a fascination with celebrities, but the way media is now, it's more in our faces
@1hopefulman (19569)
I guess if one likes Beyonce, it is interesting news and you are happy for her. Or, one might think that she is just ganglion weight.
@syeow1 (4876)
I really get shocked.i did not think why people make fun of it.or news of it.
I know. Why is this news?
I could care less. She is so overrated
@KristenH (19811)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Well, tune it out. George Clooney is having twins too. Not crazy.