Some People Are Nasty In Customer Service

@TLilly15 (1445)
Newport News, Virginia
I called Verizon to activate, my new prepaid phone, and the man on the phone asked me, did I have activation card, I told him yes and I told him, the card was $15 and he said we can't activate my phone, until I put some more money, on your phone and I though to myself ok, I can add some more money on my phone, Sunday after I come from church, which will not be a problem, but this man acted like because, I did not have the $30 right away, he was not going to do anything for me, I couls sense this about this man, some of these customer service people, have some very nasty ways about them, they don't need to be helping any one, in the public if that have, a attitude this this man does.
I use verizon prepaid as well. I think you can activate online but am not sure. I do remember I called and the conversation was pleasant. Sorry you got the guy with the stick up his butt.
@TLilly15 (1445)
• Newport News, Virginia
Yes I tried to active the phone online to, but our internet service is in my sister's name, and her name came on on my computer, and they asked for a account number, which I don't know, so i couldn't use the internet either, that is why I had to call verizon.
@TLilly15 I hope you won't have to bother with customer service with them in the future. I tend to do all of my stuff online now because I work during the night and sleep during the hours of telephone customer service.
@TLilly15 (1445)
• Newport News, Virginia
@ScribbledAdNauseum I just added minutes,on my phone and I did it, from my phone.