Warts 'n all...

Not that I have any warts...or other imperfections...in fact, I am pretty much perfect. A perfect ass, some would even say. But see...that is the thing right there: I am exactly the same here as what you would get in real life. My corrosive abrasive personality is the same both places. I don't put on any pretensions. Lots of people that don't like me here wouldn't like me face-to-face either. Some of that may be due to not stabbing people in the back...I always prefer to stab people in the face so they know exactly how I feel. But most of the time, I'll give you a bandage for the wound afterwards...after all, I wouldn't want you bleeding all over the place...it's unsightly and makes a mess for someone else to clean up. Just so you know where we stand... *wanders off looking for victims*
@Morleyhunt (20283)
A bit of spice keeps things interesting. At least you don't spend all of your time moaning about how unfair life is is...and everyone owes you.... if one of your posts really annoys me...I just quietly slip away...or hit you with both barrels....hmmm....depends on my mood. This morning I'm feeling pretty mellow.
I don't mind both barrels, I'll even get my shotgun out and unload back at ya
@Morleyhunt (20283)
@JolietJake good to know....id hate for you to wander off whining about how miserable the other Mylotter was when she didn't agree with your lofty opinion.
@mysdianait (64056)
You probably don't remember (but I do) that time you told me to get off your post I survived and it hasn't happened again (well not yet anyway ) Maybe it doesn't help that not everyone knows everything about your past, or at least the parts you have shared, and just see you as you are today (and yesterday) and they judge you for that Those who are privileged to have met you many years earlier know that that you sometimes purr too and don't always growl
I'm like Scar...just because I am purring does not mean I will not suddenly because a spiny cactus plant
@mysdianait (64056)
@JolietJake and just like a cactus plant, the spines are on the outside, not inside
i get in trouble all the time for being blunt..oh well..
You wanna smoke a blunt? Here in front of everyone?
@JolietJake pft..the way my arm hurts today the thought occured..
@PainsOnSlate (20414)
As long as you clean up the blood and don't ask me to do it, you are OK.
I keep a janitorial service 'on call'
@JolietJake so your smart too...
@sabtraversa (13329)
Where has your discussion about discussions gone? Do you also censor or delete what you said in real life?
I deleted a half-dozen yesterday and decided that one this morning was not going to really serve its intended purpose.
@pgntwo (21929)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
@JolietJake Self-censorship, cool idea. Might try it some time...;)
@pgntwo (21929)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
The elastoplast/bandage is beginning to fall off, I think.
That's okay, the wound needs a bit of air to heal properly
@pgntwo (21929)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
@JolietJake Definitely a lot of air getting in somewhere, in short gasps of less than 55KB.
@pgntwo They've patched it what, 2-3 times now? Need a better brand of Bondo I think...
@Gillygirl (17361)
• Sutton, England
What you see is what you get. I can live with that. Make sure the bandage is clean please.
We'll try not to splatter any paint on it
@Gillygirl (17361)
• Sutton, England
@JolietJake Especially paint that has been used on creepy eyes!
I like people who show their real face, who are not fake and have the guts to say what they think all the time.
Unfortunately, the word filter won't always let me say exactly what I think
@JolietJake I know that you have this "little" problem time by time.
No victim to be found in me. I like someone who is a straight shooter, I cannot stand the opposite, but I don't want to be stabbed in the face, but you'd have to catch me first......I'm a fast runner ya know!
*looks at Julia running away* Nice view...
I think it is good that we all know where we stand - and preferably this will be quite a way back from that knife.
I do better when I have time to think through how i want to respond, but that only means i say less in person often
Thank you for letting us know where we stand! So very kind of you!! See, you really are a sweet guy!
@FourWalls (14659)
That's more than Scar will do after he draws blood like the end of a Warren Zevon song....
Good you got that out of the way JJ. Now everyone knows where they stand.